Leaving

IGNORING WHAT GRIAN ANNOUNCED ABOUT THE SALMON GHOST-
LAST ONESHOT OF SEASON 6. I was planning on waiting till Tuesday or Wednesday but with the announcement it's in a week, o decided today was a good day to do this.

EX sat with the other Alters and Cryptids watching from afar the group of hermits getting ready to leave.

Grian has gone ahead as the Watcher to get the world ready to be able to live in and Xisuma was linking their portals.

The Camera accounts stood a bit away, having said their good byes to the ones staying in this world. The Alters and Cryptids would stay in this world as the Cam-acc would go with the Hermits into the next world.

"GUYS! I FOUND YOU FINALLY!" EX looked up to see scar going up to them, he smiled at them as he hid something behind his back.

"Scar? I thought you were going in a few minutes..." His voice faded as he saw Xisuma looking at them expectingly.

"Yeah but I needed to give you something! This is from Grian but Y'know he left already... so he got me to deliver it!" Scar held up a small box and handed it to EX as the others looked on.

"What is i-" EX was cut off by Doc throwing a trident at Scar, who jumped back and glared at the other hermit as Doc laughed.

"COME ON! WE CANT WAIT FOREVER!" Doc yelled and Scar gave them a smile before running to join the others.

EX watched as Xisuma gave a quick speech, run down the rules of next season, and light the portal.

"BYE GUYS!"

"BYE!" The Hermits waves as one by one (is in Team ZITs case shoving each other in) they all went in.

The Cam-acc were the first to leave, all going through with varying amounts of enthusiasm.

The ConVex were two of the lady and waved wildly at the people who were staying, before going in the portal together.

Xisuma smiled at them held up a hand and walked through the portal. The second he was through with a loud 'BAM' the portal shut off.

"Guess we have a new home." The salmon ghost broke the silence and the group watched the portal.

It was strange, the normally loud server being deathly still, EX looked down at the box, it was wrapped in a cat themed wrapping paper hastily.

He opened it carefully and the others crowded around to see it. He open the brown box and pulls out a radio.

A small note was attached and EX read it out loud.

"'So you guys can't get rid of us, use this to connect to our communicators and talk to us whenever.'"

"That's sweet! I hope they all got their safely." RenBob sat down in the grass. Flowers grew around him.

"Yeah, I'm going to explore a bit, who wants to come?" Poultry Man walked away as some others followed.

"I'll set this up." EX mumbled as he stalked of to his hidden base.

~POV Switch~

Grian landed in the new land with a thud, purple sparks leaving his body as he slowly got up. His large wings flew wildly as he tried to balance himself.

He got to work, a translucent screen appearing in front of him and his eyes because unfocused as he used magic to make sure the world would function.

It was a lot to take in but Grian was determined to do it right.

~~What's this? A AU SWITCH?~~

Everyone argued as Xisuma looked at his hand, black scales glowed faintly. Next to him Cub and Scar were sat under the tree with him abd talking, ignoring what was going on around them.

"Doc! Get them to shut up!" The void-dragon yelled to the creeper cyborg who raised his trident, lightning struck it and everyone shut up.

"Thank you, ok guys we will be leaving in a few minutes, has everyone got everything they need? Remember only essential things only."

Sounds of agreement were heard all around and people showed of carefully hand made bags, some full some not.

"Ok! Just sit tight and I'll open the portal."

They were leaving because a group of... less that nice human hunters had found them so they were getting out of this world as soon as possible.

"OK TIME TO GO!" Everyone gathered round and celebrated a season, but the air was tense as they listened I someone who might follow.

The portal shone a dark purple and swirled as everyone went through. Xisuma was the last, he touched the side as he walked through  and as soon as he was on the another side. The portal closed

I would of done a few more AUs but, I'm glad with only doing one au or this will take me longer.

Honestly, Season 6 ending has me upset but I'm excited for next season. A week y'all, the Hermits don't mess around do they?

There will be a new book for Season 7 and some AUs will continue into that. It'll be a bit into Season 7 when I make it though.

Thank you everyone for reading and I hope you all enjoyed. Bye for now.