Fight Back (Part 1)

I have basic outline and winging it from there! Also funny story, kid at cadets spilled Fanta onto someone else's coat and we could hear Flight Sargent yelling from outside drill.

Grian flew over the top of with his massive purple wings and 'wooped' loud and happy. He ducked under the beam of red and spun in midair.

He would fly around the buildings but he wanted to win the race so he flew towards the Area 77 base quickly. The flowers had been cleaned so now certain people could go in without allergies.

He landed and nearly toppled over but caught himself and saw three people all sat around talking happily. Doc, Ren and Impulse. The latter two no longer wearing their hippy attire but now back in their normal clothing. So he had beat Scar at the race.

Just as Grian moved to sit down, his chest tightened. Not horribly so but the type when something goes wrong. It was his magic going haywire deep inside him.

Some hermits had a form of magic. Including some of the hybrids. The most obvious were Xisuma, Scar, Cub and Grian but there was Mumbo, Ren, Tango, Zed, Doc and Wels who all had some form of magic.

Try we're all tied and when one person was in danger or losing control of their magic, the others would feel a tightening in their chest. This was a definite serious danger type.

Ren and Doc both looked to Grian and Impulse just looked really, really confused. Poor guy...

"Someone's in danger!" Doc stood up with his trident and Grian now realised that someone will probably die. Hopefully not one of them honestly.

"Oh that magic thing Tango and Zed told me about?" The three stood up and Grian finally realised something was missing.

"Scar should be here by now. He was using his magic and he's quick if he wants to be so..." his voice felt weak and in a silent conclusion the four quickly set off. Ignoring the pains in their chest.

~~~ 'POV SHIFT'~~~

Xisuma quickly moved the darkness to grab the cloaked persons hand and stop the dagger from being thrown towards Mumbo, who stood in front an injured Scar helping his friend up from where he had been knocked down to the floor.

Tango ran forward and slashed at bunny mask but the masked man quickly avoid and brow out the chains of darkness.

"Why won't you make this easy? We just want one of you magic guys!" The voice gave him away as a guy but it had a teasing tone to it. Making Xisumas blood boil a bit.

This guy and his group hacked their way into the server and was trying to take one of their own? This guy had obviously never heard of the Hermits. It was well known if you tried anything to anyone on the server you was as good as dead. Permanently.

"That's a nasty wound on your forehead that we'll have to check out." The admin could see Tango moving closer in front the duo and Xisuma did the same. If someone was injured they would be the most obvious target. Thank god for their magic pact as Xisuma was sure someone would come to help.

If it was Doc then Xisuma prayed he wouldn't try to mutilate the guy. Actually considering he threw Scar into gravel and concrete, stabbed Tango in the chest (thank Herobrine demons heal quickly) and knocked Xisumas helmet off, the Admin didn't care what happened to the guy.

Bunny mask stated talking again, or was going to before a trident stabbed him in the arm. Blood poured out the wound and the guy screamed until he started... laughing?

A sick and twisted laughter that sounded inhuman and downright demonic.

Doc, Ren, Impulse and Grian ran up to the group and they all stepped back, the trident flying into Docs hand as he stepped in front the others to stand beside Xisuma.

"Yay! Now I can have proper fun!"

Today my sister screamed and in our house we have a 'no screaming or yelling' rule (sets of my anxiety) but I had my headphones in so my sister was apologising and I couldn't hear her. Chaos is amazing.