Gang AU

Inspired by GoldWitherPhoenix1  who made a one shot based on my gang au on Biffa hurting Jellie and Iskall feeling really guilty. Cub is a protective friend and Doc is confused.

A few days after waking up in the Hermits base, Doc finally officially joined and currently was sitting with the 'Architechs' which were three members called Mumbo, a technician who could fix practically everything electronic. Grian, a happy go lucky guy who never missed his shots and was a parkour master. Finally Iskall, a smart assassin who joked a lot and could fire a gun or throw a knife an nearly never miss. They were currently sat in the living room type place of the apartment building that the group made a base.

Doc didn't have a official role but Xisuma offered to help him get set up in a room. The Hermits were all friends but Doc doubted some of that considering the tension in the air. He couldn't place it until now but was nervous to ask what happened.

The door to the room opened and Scar walked in holding a small grey and white cat. Scar mainly diffused situations. While arguments in the group were difficult to diffuse he was good at calming meeting between other gangs. He was normally seen with the small cat called Jellie or his best friend Cub.

"Grian, Ren and Impulse are looking for you. Oh, you just be Doc!" Grian said goodbye and jumped over the back of the couch and ran out the room as Scar came over to the three sat down. He let Jellie drop into Docs lap and the cat purred and snuggled into Docs stomach.

"Guess Jellies alright again. And so are you! It's strange not hearing you go on about Disney at meetings! All we had was Grian singing that weird AFK Song." Mumbo sighed and shook his head and Iskall burst out laughing. Doc grinned slightly but was still confused and Scar smiled happily.

"Awww Mumbo did you miss me?"

The treading went on as Jellie moved to curl up in Iskalls lap and the swede just stopped moving and petted the tiny fur ball. Biffa walked in, unnoticed by everyone except Mumbo who froze.

Iskall and Doc turned around and saw the other and Doc looked on confused as Iskall glared at him. Scar was the last to see him and grew silent in a instant.

"Scar I'm so-" Biffa was cut off by Scar picking Jellie up and moving out the room quickly while muttering a quiet 'bye'. Doc looked on even more confused as Biffa looked down sadly.

"He's never going to forgive me." The cyborg muttered and sat down next to Doc and Iskall. Iskall sighed and the glare was replaced with a look of sympathy.

"Well, you tried to kill his cat and him. You literally said 'about time I shut you and your stupid cat up' while holding a knife and looking about to stab someone. If it wasn't for Cub stepping in, who knows what could've happened!" Iskall patted Biffas shoulder and Docs eyes widen. So that's what caused the tension.

"So that's why Cubs been glaring daggers at you two." Mumbo cut in and stare at the two with wide eyes.

"I don't see a reason for Scar to forgive you. He seems to really love that cat and if you actually did that why should he forgive you." All eyes on Doc and the hybrid shifts under there gaze. Biffa shifted and got up quickly.

"I'm going to talk to Wels and Jevin they'll know what to do." As quickly as he came in, Biffa was gone.

Go read GoldWitherPhoenix1  one shot on this it amazing and adds more context to this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR THE DREAMWORLD! Do you think I could eat the star at the top of the tree?