Summoning

I never realised how I can't take compliments to save my life. Yesterday my textiles teacher said I'm really good at it and I just shut down.

The last thing Tango remember was just finishing training. He was good at sword fighting, not the best but not as bad as some demons. He was helping out that one dream demon. Then suddenly he was in a strange room.

It was dark with mostly yellows and reds and gothic furniture. The blood red curtains were drawn and near the back were... are those two thrones? Two thrones sat near the back, one more extravagant then the other.

The demon looked around and brought his attention to the two people who summoned him. They were both shorter than Tango but that made sense.

Mose players were shorter than demons because demons tended to be tall. Of course there were exceptions to demons who were smaller than most players but that wasn't common.

The one who was shorter wore a long black cloak and a large axe was slung across his back. The hood of the cloak was put back to reveal tanned skin and wheat coloured hair with wide purple eyes.

The second was a bit taller than the first. He wore a black teeshirt with a grey creeper face and some cargo shorts. He had short brown hair and warm brown eyes. But what was most stunning was his skin, it was pale. That's what Tango though at first though, then he realised it was green.

"Well, this is a bit strange." The cloaked person said and Tango could hear a British accent.

I'm tired and might expand a bit on this idea later. Hope you enjoyed!