Am I Heartless?

More Scar x Doc because I'm hella tired and DiamondKiller247 requested it!

Doc was sure he didn't feel many emotions the others felt. He was made to be a heartless weapon after all and emotions would just get in the way.

Until season 5. They had all gone onto a new server and met a few new people. Now they were all walking to a new area.

"So we can get papermache animal heads of nearly every animal and even other players-" Xisuma got cut of by a very excited looking Scar.

"Does this mean we can get cat heads?" Laughter rang out and Cub lightly hit Scars arm. He was grinning and Doc felt something in him warm at the sight.

Doc looked down and wondered what that feeling was. Bdubs was talking loudly to everyone and saying how the nHo was the greatest.

"The b-bTo?" Scar asked the other builder tilting his head confused and Cub burst out laughing as Bdubs yelled the right name.

Doc wondered what these feelings were.

~~TIME SKIP BUT STILL SEASON 5~~

Doc swung and the skeleton disappeared in a puff of smoke, bones and arrows dropping to the ground. He quickly brought his sword up to a zombie behind him and Ren ran in to finish it off.

He placed a few torches around where he and the werewolf stood. Sighing and looking around. The dark cavern was defiantly coming along to be carved pit fully to be a underground city. Most noticeable was Cub and Scar running around yelling and killing monsters with their magic and placing bright torches around.

That same warm feeling filled Docs heart and he smiled. Ren saw this reaction and followed his line of site towards the ConVex duo, specifically Scar.

"You like him, don't you?" Doc was snapped out his staring by Rens smug voice. He looked down at the Werewolf who just gave him a smug look and laughed.

"What do you mean?" Emotions sucked. That's what Doc learnt.

"You'll learn soon enough but don't keep staring it could give the wrong impression."

~~~Time skip to a alien invasion where people sing~~

Doc finally decided to ask Xisumas out it. Why not the other nHo members? He just didn't want to be teased by them and Xisuma knew more about emotions then him.

"Doc, I think you like Scar. As in LIKE like him." The admin explained to the creeper cyborg who laid on the grass staring up at the clouds.

"It's just that... I've never felt this before. I'm supposed to be a heartless killing machine that doesn't love or care, and now I've got a crush on Scar!" He threw a arm over his head and groaned in annoyance.

"Doc, here's a question that I want you to think long and hard about, ok? Are you really and truly heartless?"

I'm half way in writing the bmc au lyrics and it's over 3000 words. And it's taking driver to do and hurts my head when I do it for to long.

Requests are still open.