BNHA AU rambling

Look, in Wednesday I'm going to see BNHA Heroes Rising and I'm pumped as hell so have this.

SPOILERS FOR BNHA AND ALSO MOST I SAY (to my knowledge as a anime only person till I get the manga)
IS JUST THEORY DO NOT TAKE WHAT I SAY IN THIS APART FROM A FEW THINGS AS CANON!

So traitor idea??

- (canon explanation) Quick run down of what's happening, in it there is a a theory about a traitor. Because the villains have been able to infiltrate the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint) and even the camp the kids were sent to, a camp that only UA staff and the hero group, Wild Wild Pussycats knew the location. (The wild wild pussycats knew the location because they own the area)

- There a bunch of theories and I'll run down each character and my own ideas and like, ideas on each of the ideas I have for each.

- Zed/Kaminari. Reason: He could be a waking GPS with the whole electrical thing he does. Other reasons? Could be hiding his smarts with the 'dumbass' act.
Ideas with this? He electrified everyone and stuns them then goes 'wheezy' sarcastically while being completely fine. Also I see this more of him doing this willingly? Not being forced or like manipulated but being a villain and the traitor willingly?? The angst-

- Scar/Uraraka. Reason: simply imagine the first person that was nice to Deku bring the traitor? Imagine the pain of the first friend of Deku bring the traitor, especially with how bubbly and friendly Scar is.
Idea. I think more of being forced? Like doing it for money to support his family and actually liking the 1A people. And like revelling or something.

- Impulse/Monoma. Reason: THEORY TIME! So there is a theory that All for One (big bad of BNHA can steal quirks) is either the father or a mentor to Monoma, because their quirks are so similar. This isn't canon but defo has me interested because just, imagine.
I don't really have many ideas for this?? I'm not sure if Impulse would willingly be a villain or be manipulated by AFO. Not sure how to feel tbh.

*the moment I realise I'd didn't choose any of the other characters who had popular traitor theories attached to them-*

OTHER RAMBLING TIME AND SINCE I JUST TALKED ABOUT IMPULSE I WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIS QUIRK!

So Impulse/Monoma quirk is 'Copycat' he can copy a quirk for 10 minuets and stack them, for example in the sports festival Monoma has Bakugous explosions and Kirishimas hardening at the sports festival he just couldn't use them at the same time. So obviously he's coping their dna or something to a extent and since he seems to be able to use that quirk so easily it's a safe bet to say he also copies some memory on how to use it. But the idea me and my friends talked about was, what if he unwilling copied someone's memories? Idk just the idea.

*screaming about who the Big Three and the LoV and Eri and Overhaul would be*

I WANT TO WRITE THE CULTURE FESTIVAL WHEN ITS ON THE ANIME BECAUSE I HAVE READ THE BOLUME WITH IT ABD IM SCREAMING BUT ALSO SOME CHARACTERS IN IT ARENT IN THIS AU SO-

*more screaming about Two Heroes and Heroes Rising*

I should be stopped this just dissolved into me screaming a bunch. If you want to see me when I'm not bouncing of the walls excited then touch luck, I'm either hells tired or this. Hope you all enjoyed and share your thought on my ramblings if you want.