"When's the last time you and I have played a game?" Cayara said excitedly.

"I don't know years maybe. Why is this relevant Cayara?"

"How about we play poker?" Cayara exclaimed excitedly.

"Poker?" The man questioned after watching the siblings interaction.

"Cayara you're a genius!" Tony exclaimed.

"I know." She said cockily.

"How would you like to play poker with us? We put in all the money and we just have to play. You'll lose nothing and gain everything. So you get money and we get entertainment." Tony said excitedly.

"You guys are really bored aren't you?" The man said chuckling to himself.

"Yep! So what do you say?" Cayara said happily.

"Ya. Sure. Here let me untie you I guess." The man said walking over and untying then.

Cayara blinks her eyes getting used to the sudden light.

"Oh wow this is actually on the better side of kidnap places." Tony said looking around.

"Ya. It actually is." Cayara said.

"I actually have a poker table over there if you wan tot play in that." The guy said.

"That's perfect!" Tony exclaimed happily.

"I'm sorry I don't think we ever got your name." Cayara said walking over to the table.

"Oh it's Poe." Poe said.

"Oh really. Where are you from?" Tony asked setting up.

"I'm from Brooklyn." Poe answered.

"Oh I adore Brooklyn." Cayara said.

"Alright we're ready to play." Tony said.

*Intense game of poker*

"Dang it! How did he beat me? I literally spend my life in casinos playing poker!" Tony exclaimed throwing his cards down on the table.

"I always knew you weren't good at bluffing Tony." Cayara said laughing.

"Daddy?" A little girl's voice echoed across the wear house.

"Yes sweetie?" Poe answered.

"Mommy wants you to go to the store." The little girl said running up to him.

"Okay cupcake. Can you say hi to my friends?" Poe asked looking lovingly at the girl.

"Hello! My names Cassie." Cassie said waving excitedly at them.

"Hello. My names Cayara and this is my annoying brother Tony." Cayara said waving back at the girl.

"This is my youngest. She's four years old." Poe said. "Sweetie why don't you go tell your mom that I'll go out in a few minutes."

"Okay daddy!" Cassie said jumping off his lap and running out of the wear house. "Goodbye Miss and Mr."

"Goodbye." Tony yelled back.

"Listen. I'm so sorry for kidnapping you guys. You're genuinely nice people but I understand if you guys are going to call the cops on me." Poe said sighing while rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Hey it's perfectly okay. You were desperate and worried for Annie. Tell you what all is forgiven if we have a poker night every month." Tony said. "I need to get better before I go back to a casino again."

"Really! Of course. Here's my number to schedule when to meet up." Poe said scribbling on a piece of paper and handing it to Cayara.

"Go to the store and be with your family Poe. We'll handle everything else." Cayara said cleaning up the game.

"Thank you guys so much. Goodbye see you next poker night." Poe said running out of the wear house.

"Huh. He was a really nice kidnapper." Tony said walking out with Cayara next to him.

"Ya. He's just a really nice guy in general." Cayara said.

*Bring Bring (that's a phone)

"Hello?" Cayara said answering the phone.

"Hello Miss.Stark you have a meeting to attend to." Someone said over the phone."

"Okay I'll be right there." Cayara said hanging up the phone. "Welp duty calls."

"It was nice seeing you again Cayara. Text me when the next poker night is."

"Alright will do Tones." Cayara said while her driver opened the door for her. "Bye Tones."

"Bye Cayara." Tony said getting into his car.

What a weird start of a friendship but a great friendship it would bring.

____________________________________
Thank you for thirty thousand views. I love you all so much.
Thank you
Live, Love, Tired
❤️❤️
Author