Fall Favorites

Sorry, this isn't an update! Now before you all lynch me, I'll tell you why I posted this. To get you guys through the holiday tomorrow, which if it'll be anything like mine, you'll need a few new reads to getcha through it. I've decided to spread the wattpad love and do some promoting/suggestions of some of my recent favorite finds. If this gets enough attention, I might do it for every season. For now, please enjoy my fall favorites to get you through a boring Thanksgiving at your aunt's house that always overcooks the turkey (I know mine does).

Best Feel Good Story:
Confessions of a Wedding Planner by MishlRodriguez
Okay, can't describe how much I loved this story. It was perfectly planned out and beautifully written. It's also a wattpad wedding story. Call me biased, but I love me a good wedding story complete with unrequited love and a sexy male lead.

Most Relatable Protag:
Loving Ashe by MorrighansMuse
I don't usually go for the whole timid girl meets hotshot celebrity but this was surprisingly great. I absolutely love Riley, the super relatable protagonist. She's down-to-Earth and not at all fazed by her famous love interest. This is so much more than the typical famous falls for not famous kind of story, and this author is definitely now on my radar.

Funniest Story:
Two Can Play That Game by ceaselessmind
I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't a fan of the first story (Playboy Rehab) but something told me to keep reading. My gut feeling was right. Her writing has matured so much and it reads better. It also helps that I laughed soooooo hard with this sequel. Oh ma gawd! Maybe I'm just an evil person and I enjoy the pursuit, and that's exactly what this story is. If you read Playboy Rehab and haven't started the sequel, I definitely recommend it.

Best Coming of Age:
My Boyfriend the Dog by kebirch
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this lovely lady's writing. It's so effortless. I devoured this story in a mere hours. It's more of a teen YA story, but if you love a good coming of age story, this is for you.

Most Authentically ChickLit:
Season of the Bitch by JenniferWestley
So wattpaders have a hard time deciphering what chicklit really is (my stories included). Okay, so quirky (most likely brunette) protag? Check! Going through an uprooting time in life (In Kristen's case, getting cheated on by her fiance)? Check check! And last but not least: a path of self-discovery with a bold, adventurous supporting character???? Check check triple check! I love everything about this story, and if you haven't started then shame on you. Warning though, she's slow on updates. Maybe add it to your library and wait for her to finish it before you start.

***If you guys have any suggestions or you want a shoutout for your story, message me! This was kind of fun, getting my voice out to you guys instead of just Poppy's. Till the next update of Sealed With A Kiss, lovelies, have a great (hopefully less boring) Thanksgiving!