"I bet you think I looked lame." Mingyu says, slumping back at his seat, a pout adorning his face. Wonwoo chuckles at his childish personality. "No, Minghao thinks you're lame. I think you're a good fighter though."

Mingyu beams at his words. Wonwoo could imagine a tail behind him, wagging back and forth at the praise. 'Puppy.' he thinks.

"So you have the same magic as Elsa's?" Minghao asks to Junhui, the latter looking perplexed at his question. "Elsa? Who's that?"

"I can't believe you don't know who Elsa is." The younger slams his fist on the table, utensils clattering on the table. "I was joking. Of course I know who Elsa is. I've read 'Frozen' a million times to children."

The heated look Minghao sets on him makes him laugh. "Do I look like an Ice Queen to you, Prince Minghao?"

Minghao snorts at his words, "Don't make me laugh, Prince Junhui. Unless you start singing, then I'd believe you."

Junhui raises a brow at him, he clears his throat and flips his imaginary long hair in the air. "Let it go~"

"STOP!" The younger screeches at him, covering his ears. "Don't you dare continue!" He raises both hands in the air in mock surrender when the Prince glowers at him.

"Prince Minghao, you're so cute." He teases the younger, who rolls his eyes in return. "Thanks, friend."

Junhui gasps and places a hand in his chest, feigning hurt. "Oh no! I'm being friend zoned by my love." He lays his head on the table, fake sobbing. Minghao giggles at his antics and pokes a French toast at him. "It seems your hunger is taking over you."

"Can you please stop with the Chinese?" Seungkwan snaps at his brother, sitting next to him and Hansol. The younger staring blankly at the food in front of him. "Are you okay, Prince Hansol?"

Said prince snaps out of his daze when Seungkwan waves a hand over his face. "Oh, uhm, yeah, I'm good."

"Are you sure? You've been out of it after your fight."

Hansol smiles at him, assuring he was okay, "Yeah, just hungry."

Seungcheol, who was sitting across them, gives Hansol a worried stare. He knows whats bothering the younger. Being the youngest of the alphas, he was pressured to be like them. He was still not use to his magic and it sometimes go out of control, adding up the years he stopped using them because of his mother's death. Seungcheol is glad he finally started joining them and with Prince Seungkwan's friendly and bright personality, Hansol will surely come over his fear.

"What are you staring at, Prince Seungcheol?" he turns his head to Prince Jeonghan standing near him. Seungcheol stands from his seat and opens the other beside him, inviting him to sit. "Such a gentleman, aren't you."

Jeonghan takes the seat as Seungcheol returns to his, offering Jeonghan a plate. "I was looking at Prince Seungkwan and Hansol, those two may seem like opposites but I know he will good to our Hansol."

"Is that so?" Jeonghan says as he looks at the two of them. Their youngest surely got brighter now that he meet someone with the same age as him along with Chan.

Speaking of Chan, he diverts his attention to the youngest who was goofing off with his older brother and Jisoo.

"Chan-ah." He calls.

The youngest looks up and smiles at Jeonghan. "Yes, Prince Jeonghan?"

'So cute. I want to adopt him.'

Jeonghan shakes the thought away, placing his hands as a leverage, he leans his head on it and smiles back at the youngest. "I was wondering about your magic. I didn't see you use it during the fight."

Chan tilts his head, "Oh, that. My magic is not much, nothing too flashy." He says, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"The blow you landed on my head says otherwise, Chan." Hansol complains.

"Don't go all shy now, you can show us." Jisoo encourages, the others nodding along.

"Alright. Better watch or you'll miss it." As he says the last word, before he was standing besides Jisoo but now he was no where to be found.
"Chan?" Jeonghan calls out, suddenly confused.

"Here." He appeared again, but this time behind Seungkwan. The latter looking at him, amazed. "You could appear and disappear?"

Chan chuckles lightly, "My magic makes me invisible. I have invisibility magic."

"That's cool, Chan-ah." Jeonghan mutters, clapping his hands in delight. "You're gonna inflate his already huge head, your Highness." Seokmin says as they all laugh.

Chan disappears once again. They sit idly wandering what he will do. Before they knew it, Prince Seokmin was soaked again, the water pitcher held above his head.

"LEE CHAN!" He shrieks, doubling their laughter.

Jeonghan smiles softly at them, the nervousness he felt the week before melting. A new start, a new life with them doesn't seem so bad.

He hopes nothing will ever change.