'Why is he in pain?' He has yet to ask the prince.

Jeonghan lets go of his brothers and gently ruffles their hair. "I'm alright now. Just dizzy and all but it's fine."

"I'm glad to hear that, hyung. Join us for brunch. You haven't eaten since yesterday." Seungkwan beckons and pulls him to the pavilion. They all rush to place food in his plate when he sat down, making him laugh. He thanks them before chewing on his food.

"Shall we continue with our previous discussion then?" The Queen asks and everyone nods. "As I was saying, the wedding will be held next month, in time when the full moon rises to strengthen the bond and vows you will swear. The moon goddess will surely bestow her blessings to you all."

The King observes their reactions and seeing none, he continues instead. "For the mean time, you will get to know each other better and be civil before the wedding. Remember, for the sake of the seven kingdoms."

'All for the kingdom.' Jeonghan thinks before giving a side way glance to their mother. She was looking at them with a smile but it didn't reach her eyes. He will talk to her later. For now, he must speak with him instead.

Jeonghan places the cup softly on the table and dabs his lips with the handkerchief, he checks his appearance on the silver cup's reflection and subtly makes sure he looks nice before standing up. This garners everyone's attention and looks at him curiously.

"Prince Seungcheol? May I speak with you for a moment?" said prince almost drops his knife in shock and stares at him, bewildered.

Jeonghan could feel his cheeks turning pink from the attention so he turns away and moves out of the table. "Privately, that is."

He walks to the fountain nearby and sits on the edge. He hears running footsteps and sees the prince approaching.

"Is there something you need, Prince Jeonghan? Are you okay? Do you need medicine? I could call the doctor for you."

Jeonghan shakes his head in response and inclines the prince to sit. "I'll assume you were the one who caught me yesterday since you were the nearest, is it correct?"

When the prince nods, he continues, "I want to know what happened when I fainted."

He stares straight into the prince's eyes and there it was again. The same emotion swirling in his eyes.

Pain

"Prince?"

He waves a hand in front of his face, still no reaction. Sighing, he places his hand on Seungcheol's.

And when he did, something flashes and he hurls his hand away as if he was burned.

Prince Seungcheol takes his hand by the wrist and puts it in the water. The dull throb in his palm slowly fading.

"Touching each other wouldn't do good, Prince Jeonghan."

He looks at where the prince was kneeling down besides him. "What do you mean?"

"I don't want to hurt you any further, Prince Jeonghan."

The puzzled expression prompts him to continue his explanation, "When you fainted, its as if I could feel your pain. The heaviness you felt almost made me weak and now that you've touched me again, I can tell you could feel what I felt."

The burn on his palm, the feeling that flowed through him. "Feel? Were you mad?"

"Not anymore. I was a little pissed off but that doesn't matter now. I sincerely apologize, Prince Jeonghan. I mean no harm to you." Seungcheol is about to kneel again when the Prince stops him.

"It is fine. But there is one thing I do not understand."

"What is it, Prince?"

"Why can we feel each others emotion when we touch, Prince Seungcheol?"

The latter eyes almost doubled and turns his head away for a moment. If Jeonghan would look closer, he would see him blushing.

He clears his throat, "This was what my mother use to tell me that when an alpha and omega could feel and know each other even without the bond, it is said they were connected by fate."

Seungcheol faces him, with all sincerity in his voice. "Simply speaking, we are soulmates."