Jisoo scoots closer from where he sat, placing a delicate hand on Jeonghan's hair softly combing the other's hair.

"What happened, Hannie?"

The eldest relaxes into his brother's hold, inhaling and exhaling slowly, as he tries to remember.

"I don't know, Jisoo. I saw something flash in my head then nothing."

The latter looks at Jeonghan for a moment, weighing his words before nodding. As much as he wants to tell Jisoo the dream he had, he can't. Dreams don't mean anything, after all.

"Everyone is at the castle gardens. Mother wanted to talk to them about the marriage." He could see Jisoo hesitate for a moment. "When you fainted, you were muttering about something we couldn't understand, Han. It was like you were possessed. Mother looked terrified. Can't you remember?"

The ache and dizziness is back, he holds his head in pain before shaking it. The only thing he could remember is red.

And Prince Seungcheol's face.

"Whatever happened that you can't remember scared Mother, Hannie. She suddenly wanted to move the weddings into next week but Father talked her out of it."

"I really can't recall what happened to me, Jisoo. Neither what was I was saying." Everything was blank. Why was their Mother terrified is something he should know.

"We shall join them in the castle garden."

"Are you sure you're okay now, Han?"

"I'll be better, Jisoo. Don't worry about me." Jeonghan assures the younger, seeing as how Jisoo wants to protest.

He assists him out of bed, standing up was difficult since his head was still spinning.

Grabbing a waist coat from nearby, he drapes it on his shoulders before guiding him out of the room.

Silence enveloped them like a blanket. Jeonghan knows Jisoo has questions but even he doesn't know the answers to it. No words can explain what he feels right now. It was all bizarre and blurry.

The dreams, the wedding, the time lapses in between and now their Mother's worry has him set on the edge.

'Mother is absolutely hiding something.'

For now, he will remain calm but surely he'll have answers.

When they reached the castle gardens, everyone was settled in the pavilion, having lunch under the warm sky.

Seungkwan is the first one to notice them, the smile on his face turns into worry as he shouts Jeonghan's name and runs to them. This causes a ripple effect to the others, all glancing up in concern. His siblings all chase down to where they are and carefully examines him to see if he was alright.

Jeonghan chuckles and beckons them with opening his arms. Immediately, they tackle him into a hug. "Hyung! We were so worried!" He hears them cry out, squeezing him and Seungkwan sobbing in his shoulders made him coo.

The King and Queen along with the alpha princes glances to where they are, their expressions ranging from relief to concern. But one stands out the most and it was Prince Seungcheol's, mixed with guilt and worry, was pain evident in his eyes.