Abduction

Are you out of your mind Amal! Remember what Rakan told you. My brain some how cheque me from the blunder I was going to make.

"You decided the decor all by yourself dad"

"Aaaahhhhh! Hon you were tired and sleeping so I preferred to do it on my own, come with me and have a look".

I somehow managed to move outside with him. Sky had merged blue and orange colors since the sun was setting. It made my eyes sparkle for the time being. May be the ray of hope is going to rise soon and It will lighten up to steal the darkness from our lives.

"Father! How it feels like to get older?"

"Humph! Something very beautiful. It reminds you that you've spent many years of fun and enjoyment and going to gain more ahead. So bring up the moment and get what ever you can".

"By any means?" I said in disgust

Hmmm! If something very important is unapproarchable so I believe in using the term "any mean".

"What if this year is our last? Shall we enjoy the birthday with the same excitement?"

"What are you talking about hon?" He seemed little pissed and concerned at the same time

"Won't you feel bad for your wrong deeds. None of us is aware of the time we are left with in this world".

He looked at me for a moment, curls over his forehead were appearing more prominently. Instead of answering he pointed towards the arranged area. Where a decor team was standing and waving at me passionately.

"Go ahead and check if you want some alteration or addition".

"No! Its perfectly fine. I'm going upstairs to get some rest, if you'll need me for anything just send anyone else," saying so I turned around and never looked back at him.

_____________________________________________

It was almost 2 AM when dryness in my throat pushed me to get up. Pouring in some water I just slurped it in abruptly. Took a deep breath and pulled up the frill of my bedsheet, next I bent down to take out the luggage bag I prepared right after coming back.

Everything was ready, any moment I had to run. Wait what about the woman in quaters. What if she is my... There is so much probability that she is my grandmother. Shall I go and have a check on her?

Rakan must be aware of this, also invitation for my birthday was pending. Thinking so I grabbed my phone and made a call. After getting no response my intentions dragged my body out of bed, towards the corridor. Though it wasn't an appropriate idea but I decided to give it a try.

Street bulb was illuminating the whole backyard brightly. Escaping the cameras was quite easy for a resident. After passing the porch I managed to reach the main library. Security members were trolling outside the gates and also along the sideways. It was quite easy to view them since there was an area of mansion secured by an iron bar fence. Though putting a grill on just a small portion was quite wierd but still it was built as per decision of Altamash

After a little bit struggle of about 5 minutes I was standing outside the quarters. But my excitement vanished in just a one puff after looking at the big door lock.

Ohk relax! A part of me asked to get back, simultaneously the other part was continuously pushing me to get the keys but from where? I was totally unaware.

Suddenly my ears started reacting on the sound of footsteps coming behind me. My eyes turned to see and found a man definitely coming towards me. Due to the fused bulb over my head I got advantage to abruptly hide my self to the right of building. The figure was quite familiar may be some member from security staff. A food tray in the hand clarified his purpose of arrival.