City of Caves

His face was still out of expressions, he sighed and looked at me.
"I was bare handed and unfortunately still I am".

My head was almost going to burst with anger and I said harshly,"You let me stay with that man to die?"

"No I was aware, He had no intentions of killing you. Instead he was going to protect you even more than his own self. Amal was a treasure for him".

"What does it mean? I am heir, that's why he kept me sound."

"First move to the hotel and bring your luggage. This is not a better spot to discuss," he instructed and abruptly moved to the the staff members who were standing near the other students.

I clenched my fist and moved inside to get my stuff. First thing on my to-do list was to get answers from Rakan. He had already done enough hiding. Here my life is swinging on the rope of mysteries and What is he doing? Hiding.

______________________________________

After a ride of 4 hours we had finally reached cappadocia. I can't explain how beautiful the view was. My wish to visit underground city and to ride an air balloon was not much far to be fulfilled. But what about the broken heart I was carrying in my chest. The burden which had suppressed my ability to think. Fascinating beautiful view somehow helped to reduce the tension.

After few minutes of walking we had reached the entering tunnel of Derinkuyu(the underground city). The stone doors were used to close the city when needed.

Hande grabbed my hand with excitment and we entered in behind the other class mates. Interior was illuminated up using yellow lights, still it was little uncomfortable since the aura of ancient building was filling into our bodies.

'Don't tell me some human used to live here?" one of our classfellow was about to faint.

"They were ancient people, there were not used to the technology or junk food,"Hande replied him in disgust.

Although it was little suffocating since we are peers of new generation but the point of attention was to enjoy the sensation of old times. Moving along with others we reached to the section where several rooms were located. Those rooms were used for educational purposes back then.

Due to tiredness my legs were unable to move further. In order to gain some energy I decided to took some rest and sat down on the top of a staircase, While hande was standing near Aahil as usual ready to kill him. Negative thoughts had now little bit vanished from my heart.

"Seems broken," Amaar said while sitting besides me.

"Why did you cut down your hair? I mean you were pretty before".

We both looked at each other and chuckled. He might be the closest person to me back then and now it seems like having interaction with a totally new person.

"Those bangs were irritating me lately so I had a haircut".

"Uhmm! So do you remember everything from that night?"
He waited for a moment and looked up towards the illuminating bulb.

"Yes every part... Not because my memory is good, but we had been talking about the incidence from the day when it happened. My mother her mental state was not good, she always blamed her self for trusting that man. We lived so hard Amal. My family had nothing we were clueless".

"Why Rakan thought that Altamash will not harm me?"

"Why would he? You were a jackpot for him.
Do you think we never tried to know about you?"

"How could I get to know?" My reply was straight but somehow situation was understandable now.

"Everyone gather at one spot we are going to take our leave," voice of our prefect intruppted the conversation.