A Man in black

This person is trying his level best to raise the suspense inside me. I think I can check, it's my own place he will definitely can't barge in since there were so many security guards.
But he said front door of the mansion, not the main gate. How slow witted I am?? I sighed upon my absent minded behaviour.

I ran towards the bathroom bare footed. Climbed on the toilet seat to look down through the ventilation. I looked around properly but still didn't find anyone.

I think someone is trying to fool me, better for me to sleep now. I came to my bed and ready to get in, but this curiosity was killing me from inside.

I didn't give it a second thought and moved forward downstairs towards the front door. When I reached, I looked through peep hole. As expected I didn't see anyone out there. Impatiently I opened the door by thinking, that the person might be still out there, let me blow his head, I was already tired of the happenings of today.

No one was out there I moved forward and found myself stepping over something. Next moment I looked down and bend to grab the bell shaped flowers bouquet.

What is this specie? I have never seen this one before, but they are eye catching and beautiful, I was mumbling to myself.
"Hande are you out there? It's not a joke anymore I know its you", I shouted while standing in the door. Well Hande is not a flower person she hated them, I thought to my self. Suddenly I heard someone coming towards me, abruptly I turned around. Momo grabed the bouquet from my hand in a hurry. And threw them away.

"No no! they are from a friend, it's Hande she gave me those",I was trying my best to made a cover up story.
"So your friend choosed to give you Lily -- --- -----? Better to stay away from friendship of that girl",Momo asked in an awkward tone.
"Why it's just a Lily. Father has a lot of flower grown in the green house what's the matter, we will keep it there".
Momo stared at me and replied, "It's not a random lily, it's poisonous and lethal when consumed in a specified quantity, and I have never seen any person sending poisonous flowers to their friends".

"It's poisonous, are you sure"?,I asked her astonishingly.
"Google, you will trust that more, saying so she called another maid and asked her to pick up the flower with precaution.

"Your father called me, he said he is on his way", momo told me while moving out of the front door.
She looked out properly, took a round of lawn and went to the main gate and talked to the security guards.

Instead of talking it seemed more like scolding and threatening. One of the guard ran to the foyer where I was standing observibg what he is trying to do. He started walking with the side ways of mansion, took a turn and moved towards the back yard.

I saw momo waving at me and asking me to go to my room. I was ready to go when I found the car of my father entering the main gate.

I screamed with the sensation of happiness, I was waiting for him to come back. I had wanted to tell him so many stories happened to me all this time.

Momo asked me with hand motion to go inside. I made a weird face and turned to go in. I was standing near the grand staircase and waiting for my father to come in.

Few moments had passed but no one came in, at the end I walked towards the door to look what happened. No one was out there except a security guard, usually I was not allowed to talk to them much but still I was worried where momo and my father had gone.

I could see car parked near the main gate.
"Miss Amal your father and maid Maria went to the main library", security guard told me.
"But they can go from inside",I suddenly asked.
"Ohk never mind! I will check on them",I said to him while looking as far as I can. There were almost tens of guards on gates of the mansion. I was only able to see two of them. Rest of the two were on back side.