Haset

We were sitting in different rows but parallel to each other. I kind of whispering the whole story to hande,
when the girl named Asli who was the daughter of famous movie star, stood in front eventually forced us to close our conversation

"Keep talking girls, I don't have any intention of eavesdropping", she taunted.
Hande turned on chair and said,"We don't need permission, for your kind information. Instead your hurly is so visible".
"Come on not even 0.001% interest in your useless discussion," she said while leaning towards us.

Hande motioned me to leave the classroom before any quarrelling situation started.
We were about to go when Asli whispered, 
"Stupid s***s".

Even upon hearing her words I preferred to ignore, but Hande's tolerance had reached limits.
She whirled briskly and grabbed her arm, with full force twisted it anticlockwise.

Asli's yelling was enough to gather bundle of Students around. Scenario had worsen now. Both of them were pulling each others hair in order to tear them from brain derma.

Trying my best to pull hande I could sense people making videos. Once Asli's grip loosen Hande placed 2 consecutive slaps on her face.

"What did you say what are we"? Hande gripped her collar. 

Loosing control Asli shouted, "School knows your reputation very well. Having fun with teachers, going to their places. What do you both think you pretend innocent and people believe you? Most cunning bitches of this school".

Her words were hitting like hammer in my brain. I never had any wrong intentions about professor Rakan.
He was my mentor and I deeply respect him. My face was now sweltering with anger.

Suffering from the pain my words made their way out, "How can you inculpate me with such dirty assumptions of yours?"

"I am not accusing you, I am sure how do you get good grades," she kind of hit bullets into my body.

"Everyone on your seats now," on hearing professor Rakan's voice all the students rushed to their tables. While my eyes were ready to melt down. Notwithstanding the emotions, droplets started waving in the waterline.

"Both miss Asli and miss Hande come forward. Miss Asli starting from you since you are very finely judgemental. Would you like to explain why these high school students were fighting like animals"?

"Sir these girls are so clever you would never know that," Asli started throwing her rubbish thoughts. 

"Clever? Will you explain how you titled them clever?" he stood up carrying calm expression on his face.

"I won't refrain myself by revealing their identity," Asli replied. 

"Yes sure we are hearing," he asked

Meanwhile I saw our English teacher waiting outside for his lecture.

"Professor Saad! I would like to switch my lecture with yours if you will find it convinient?" Rakan said while moving towards him

"No problem! Continue, I will inform in the main office," saying so he went away.

There was a deep silence in the class every student was ready to face the upcoming storm.

"I am waiting for your answer Asli,"he said while moving to her.

"They captivate teachers towards them to get better grades.. She was in the middle of sentence when he motioned her to stop.

"And how exactly do you know that they are luring the teachers?" he asked her patiently

"Maximum students of our session know them what kind of girls these are," without considering anything she kept babbling