Who were they

Inhaling positivity through my nostrils, I exhaled all the negativity out of my body. Checking all through my closet I found nothing suitable to wear.

All of them were cap hoodies, bundle of scarfs, jeans, knee length shirts and many more. But not even a complete pack of dress to wear.
Finally after a long struggle I found a knee length frock. I last wore it in my primary school party seriously and it got lost somewhere and never knew it was actually vanished inside my closet.

After wearing it I tucked my hair in a Ponytail and set my scarf delicately over my head. Putting on little bit of blush and lip gloss, today I came to know that I am worst at doing makeup.

After holding my bag, my feet made their way down stairs to the foyer where Jaan was already waiting.

Sticking to my ambition I moved out towards the porch ignoring him completely. He too didn't try to talk and sat on driving seat.

Our mansion was basically situated in Bebek Istanbul while Professor Rakan's residence was in Sariyer Istanbul, which was almost at 7 miles away.
Since Jaan was driving faster than usual so it was expected that we will reach sooner than required.

One thing I knew about him that he won't reveal my secret.

If he would have told father about me going into quarters, he would have asked me last night.

View of harbor with plenty of boats standing was so warm and calm. Tourists walking along the shore, enjoying mesmerizing view of Bosphorus coastline.

After 10 minutes of drive car was now running over "Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridge" which is at 27th place among longest bridges in the world.

Passing over the bridge was more like an adventure for me.

Looking out of the window I went into the valley of deep thoughts.
My brain always asked me to hate those boys but my heart was going in opposite direction. In the fight between my heart and brain I found my self lost.

First encounter with Aahil was not more than a trash but there was something in his eyes. As if I had a very strong relationship with those eyes. The same feeling I had for the second time on rooftop during detention.

It was longer I didn't know but as hande told me I kept looking at him for almost a minute. There was something he wanted to tell me so desperately. And next their mother, I can never ignore the warmth in her eyes.

I think we have arrived, I came into senses on hearing Jaan's voice.
I had no idea from how long the car had stopped. I looked at the road leading Little upward. I took off and closed the door.

I am going to take a round of the area till then you go and enjoy the meet-up.

I nodded to him and started walking on the road. One side of the road was decorated with huge sized villas while on the other side there was a steep slope around which roads were curved leading upward.

Looking on the addresses carefully I found pair of shoes standing in front of me.

"You have left the house behind" Amaar smiled at me while pointing to the end of the road where Jaan left me. Oh so he exactly dropped me in front of their house.

I sighed, Ohk let's go then.

Amaar starter walking in front of me while I followed him downward. We entered in through iron sliding gate.

I raised my head to had a look. It was well constructed decent villa.

Simplicity was considered while designing the exterior.