My face starts heating up and then I have to say it, "We...kissed.."

Flora gasps in surprise and she blushes as well. "Then what?"

The faint shade of red wears off from my face and I glance at the ground. I remember our evening in the forest, how his figure became transparent and then he was gone from this time. Then I had to let him go again to keep him safe.

"Elsa?" Flora asks and her voice was shadowed with worry.

"He vanished" I tell her the short version.

"HE LEFT YOU?" Flora yelled and almost managed to startle the Nokk.

"Well..no...yes...uh, more like he had to go to a place where I can't follow but he told me that he had feelings towards me" I try to become more clear with what I meant. She seemed to be thinking after that.

"That bastard" She huffed with her heart into it.

"Excuse me?" I chuckle and raise my eyebrow.

Flora clenches her hands into fists and seems to be angry, "He told you that he likes you, then he left and you were alone"

"He didn't want to leave" I clarify her so she wouldn't be mistaken.

"Oh...my bad..." she hums and then laughs anxiously.

"I might see him again one day or not...but I don't feel like having anyone else" I smile faintly and then look at the night sky. The stars were up already.

"Flora, we should go before they start to worry where we are," I tell her and then I hop on Nokk. I pull her behind me and she holds onto me as we ride through the Enchanted Forest and to the sea.

I can hear Flora laughing in excitement as we trott through the waters. The waves splash water on us. And after a while, we saw the lights of Arendelle in the horizon.

We rode through the town. People were mostly indoors, spending time together on this fine evening.

As we arrived to the courtyard, we could see Kai standing outside waiting. He waves his hand to us and then runs over. I stop the Nokk and let Flora get off. When I managed to get down I was met with a sight of them kissing and holding each other.

I smile faintly and then focus back on my Nokk. I press my forehead against his and sigh.

"Aunt! Mother is waiting for us," Kai cheers and I tell Nokk to go and before I turn around I wipe a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Alright, I am coming!" I cheer and follow them inside.

Years later-

POV Anna

Elsa should arrive soon for our word game night. Last year I had to say goodbye to my dear husband so now it's just me, Elsa and my boys with their wives to participate. These years have been wonderful but it's something that I have to admit - I am at the eve of my life.

I stare at the crystal which is glowing. Then I put the chain around my neck and hid the glowing crystal under my dress. Slowly I pull the drawer open, the bottle is turning around with the pace of movement.

The liquid was still glowing in blue after all these years. Which means that now it's time, time to make my sister asleep until future comes. Even just the mere thought of losing her for my last moments, it made me feel uncomfortable and my old heart to beat oh so painfully.

"One day...Jack...you'll be with my sister again and since I can't help her...I hope you can," I say half aloud as my thumb brushes over the smooth surface of the bottle.