23 - Kai (FIXED)

En başından başla

"Elsa!" Flora cheers and runs to me. She jumps to hug me.

"Hi everyone... are you ready for your first word game night?" I chuckle and pat Flora's head.

"Hey! Someone is still pretty hurt you know!" Ryder cheers and pouts.

"Sorry daddy Ryder!" Flora giggles and lets go of me, "I'll be going now, to see Kai."

"Sure sweetie, this will be a good practice for us as well," Honeymaren speaks warmly and she places the firewood on the ground before rushing to embrace her daughter.

"Yeah, we could still like...you know...forbid the marriage," Ryder mumbles.

"Don't," I chuckle and look at Ryder, "Kai is a good person and loves Flora."

Ryder bursts into tears and takes steps towards me. I feel a bit uncomfortable and take a step back but he suddenly glomped me into a hug. I sigh and pat his back.

"Our little girl will get married," Ryder cries out.

"Daddy Ryder, I'll come for visits and to help you out with reindeer herd even though I might be the next Queen of Arendelle," Flora chuckles against her hand as she watches Ryder squeezing me almost to breaking point.

Honeymaren smiles slyly as she sees me being in trouble with her brother. She taps Ryder to his back.

"There, there...if we let her go...we might have--," Honeymaren began and then leaned closer to whisper to Ryder but thanks to him hugging me I heard it clearly as well.

"--grandchildren."

I gasp for air as Ryder suddenly let go of me. He grabbed Flora's hand and mine, put them together and then began pushing us forward from back.

"Haha! Just go already! Have fun! Tell my hello's to Kai and his family!" Ryder cheers and causes Flora and I to laugh together.

Once we got to the lake I glance at Flora. We were alone now.

"I can't wait! I get to ride on Nokk with you and meet Kai again," she giggles and brushes her brown hair behind her ear. She was blushing.

I smile slyly and raise my eyebrow, "you two are lovely together."

Then I bring my front finger and thumb in my mouth and whistle sharply. The Nokk rises from water and gallops towards us. It stops in front of me and I touch my forehead against his.

"Aunt Elsa... I feel a bit nervous," Flora whispers all of a sudden while I touch Nokk's back to freeze it solid.

"Why? Nokk is gentle--," I hum and glance at Flora. I see her clutching to her chest.

"No... why do I feel nervous of seeing Kai? Oh, auntie... have you ever loved someone?" She asks and my eyes widen up.

"Umm..." I laugh anxiously and brush my hand over Nokk's back, "--you should ask that from Anna."

"No... I can't... mom never had luck in love and uh... neither did daddy Ryder. Anna is Kai's mother, I can't ask her something like this," Flora shook her head.

"Well," I began and sighed, "--there was someone who I cared for... a man."

"Yes! How did it go?"

"We spend time together... it was nice," I told her and avoid making eye contact.

"What else? What was he like?" Flora was getting all excited over this topic.

"What happened between you two?" Her eyes sparkled and she grabbed my arm.