Chapter 31 Stephen? TONY!?

Tony's Pov:

I flopped onto the couch and just laid there with my hair still wet...Damn flour was a pain in the ass to get out. I looked over at Steve...He's watching tv and Bruce is reading a book while Loki braids his hair...cute. I got ready to take a nap when I yelped as I felt a horrible pain in my gut...FUCK!

"Tony!?" Steve shot up and so did Bruce.

"What's wrong!?" Bruce asked crouching next to me as my vision faded and I was in the room...I was forced like I was with T'Challa...None of their lines are dim and the only other two I have lit is Steve and Bruce...I froze the brown-purple line was flickering...Oh...You're hurt. I touched it and was literally yanked.

"Hold on!" Nat hissed putting pressure on Clint's gut.

"F-Fuck." Clint groaned...Do I have a line to Clint? Nevermind...I'll heal it. He's in a safe spot so I should be able to do it. I touched his shoulder and his eyes went blue. "T-Tony what the hell?" Clint asked.

"Shut up Hawkass...I'm fixing you," I said...That had been different...With T'Challa I didn't feel anything but a worry growing and then was forced into the room...I had felt Clint's pain. I tried to get it to close up...to heal.

"What the hell?" Nat asked looking at the wound that was slowly closing and pushing out the bullet. Once it was closed I grinned kind of proud of myself.

"Thanks..." Clint said and Nat gave him a confused.

"Don't get shot again...I'm supposed to be resting," I said.

"Clint!?" I saw Sam running this way.

"Bye," I said and opened my eyes to Bruce and Steve both of them sighing in relief. "Sorry, Clint got fucked up," I said.

"You're connected to Clint too?" Bruce asked.

"Apparently," I said.

"You scared us," Steve said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Want some tea?" Bruce asked and I nodded. "I'll be back." He said. After Bruce left Steve sat down next to me...

"Are you ok with me right now?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." Why wouldn't I be? I was pulled into a strong warm hug and fuck that brought back memories...It didn't last though as Steve let go a few seconds later. I looked at him and those blue eyes looked just as confused as I felt because we shouldn't be like this.

Sam's Pov:

"What are you watching that has you laughing?" T'Challa asked making Stephen look at me curiously.

"Tony," I said and held it up to the two of them right when Steve tried blocking the flour and it going everywhere. I smiled hearing the laughter.

"Tony, over easy." I heard Steve say and then Tony started laughing again.

"I'm glad we brought him back," T'Challa said. "It's kind of like him and Clint but also like Bruce and Tony," He added.

"Yeah, there close...It's sweet." I said and looked at the paused moment of Tony laughing covered in flour and Steve laughing...

"Yeah." I looked at Stephen hearing the tone in his voice as did T'Challa.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yes, fine." He said clearing his throat before walking away.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Jealous, maybe?" T'Challa asked.

"No...That was more like he was worried." I said.