Chapter 16 Dreams

Tony's Pov:

"I'll be a second." I sighed...I swear they are getting annoying...Oh...there's my phone...What...10 voicemails? 30 missed calls from Bruce!? I felt panic race up my spine as I fucking put the phone up to my ear.

"Tony, Listen we have a serious problem and I know Wakanda doesn't really hear anything cause they are cut off from the world still," Bruce said rushing his words which wasn't normal.

"Get them out of here!" I heard Loki shout in the background.

"So...Uh...Steve might have switched sides." Bruce said and my jaw dropped.

"Might!?" I heard Peter shout and heard a loud boom...before the voicemail cut out...

"If you'd like to save this message..." The words blurred out and I dropped the phone racing out of the kitchen...T'Challa's room...dammit, where is it?

"Stark? Is something wrong?" Okoye asked and I frowned.

"Shit's hitting the fan in America and I'm here," I said and rushed past her going into T'Challa's room and find...Shuri?

"Oh...Stark...Hi." Shuri said and I noticed she was holding my suitcase armor.

"I need that," I said.

"Wait...Why?" Shuri asked.

"Bruce left me 10 voicemails and apparently Steve switched sides," I said.

"What? You are going to go fight?" Shuri asked.

"Yes now give me my suit," I said.

"No." She said.

"No?" I asked.

"Do they know?" She asked and I frowned. "They don't and they will say the same thing...You are in no condition to fight." Shuri said.

"I'm fine...My wings are just a little tender...I don't need them." I said.

"It's not happening..." Shuri said and I glared at her. I went to grab my suit and Shuri dodged me and ran away...Shit. I can't just let my family get hurt...Peter, May, Dad...They're all there...I swear Steve if you so much hut a molecule on them I will beat you to an inch of your life and then heal you so I can kill you. I felt my feathers fluff and yeah I'm pissed cause Steve is going to fucking ruin everything...Everything I have...I...I have a lot...I have a father...a son...an Aunt...I have May because let's be honest she'd do anything for me...

I have a best friend...I have friends...I have three people that love me. I hissed feeling burning on my collarbone and on my hip...My marks...I looked at my nasty ugly wings that showed what my soul has been through...The wings that kept Sam safe and hid Peter from the world so he could cry...Fuck...I actually have shit...I actually have people that care about me and I almost ruined it by just leaving and not saying a word...

"Fuck." I sighed...I got up and left T'Challa's room and found them in the kitchen with my phone looking upset.

"So," I said and their heads all jerked to look at me. "We should probably go deal with that," I said and was tackled into a hug by Steph...

"We thought you left," Stephen said and suddenly I was in a group hug...I sighed and relaxed into their hold...I don't have to do this alone. I don't have to be alone anymore...I shuddered and felt tears well up as I nuzzled into Steph.

"It sounds like they have everything under control but I feel like we should go check," Sam said.

"They do?" I asked.

"Yeah, honey...Bruce's last message said everyone was alright and also to not piss off your dad because he got into one of your suits and blasted Steve out the window." Stephen said and I laughed then got choked up.