Chapter 25 Ukatana

Sam's Pov:

"This is the best meme," Shuri said.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Bongo cat...it's adorable way better than that weird turtle girl thing," Shuri said.

"Agreed even though it's old," Peter said.

"You know...When you guys came in here I thought my son would be so happy to see me." Tony said.

"But...memes," Peter said and I laughed.

"Oh, Tony...I have finished your present but...I need you to do the AI." Shuri said handing Tony a tablet.

"Present?" I asked and Tony's cheeks went red.

"Don't worry about it," Tony said.

"Peter...You want to go mess with my brother?" Shuri asked and Peter smiled.

"Sure," Peter said getting up.

"You two behave," Shuri said leaving us.

"Sucks Stephen had to leave..." I said and Tony nodded.

"Hey, Sam..." Tony said and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was wondering if I could practice my...uh magic I guess on you," Tony said and I smiled.

"Sure, I don't think it'd hurt to learn to control it," I said sitting up and Tony smiled at me...God, he's so fucking precious.

"Alright," Tony said closing his eyes...I waited and waited but nothing was happening until Tony startled his eyes opening as he jerked back.

"Hey, what is it? You alright?" I asked feeling slightly worried.

"I think...T'Challa is fighting someone," Tony said.

"Is he alright?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I did something to him though...was weird it was like...I tried for you but it like pulled me to him." Tony said.

"Maybe because he needed help?" I asked.

"Maybe," Tony said with a worried look on his face.

"Hey...it's..." I trailed off feeling a coldness over me...What!? Tony's eyes widened and lit up blue. I thought...I swear It felt like T'Challa was...I looked at Tony's eyes that were still blue. "Tony?" I asked and stood up waving my hand in front of him but he didn't react at all. "Tony?" I asked again...That's when the lab door opened and Shuri rushed in.

"We need to get you out of here." She said...Was I losing T'Challa but...I looked at Tony...What's he doing?

"Did you get them?" Peter asked rushing in.

"We need to go...Now!" Shuri snapped and then looked at Tony. "Tony?" She asked and Tony didn't move at all as he stared off into space eyes almost glowing.

"Don't...Don't snap him out of it." I said...Is he keeping T'Challa alive?

"I'm not leaving him here for that monster to find him," Shuri said and that's when Ramonda showed up.

"We need to leave now." She said.

"I'll carry him," I said getting up.

"I'll go get Bruce and Clint," Peter said rushing off. I lifted Tony up easily and glanced at him...I have no idea if he's ok like this...Dammit, Stephen why did you have to go help, Wong? I followed them and we met up with, Clint and Bruce.

"Uh...Is he ok?" Clint asked.

"I have no idea...Was T'Challa hurt?" I asked and Shuri got quiet.