Chapter 1 Jarvis

Warning! This book series is under construction! In other words, it's being updated so do not get shocked if all the chapters or books disappear. They will be back and possibly better...You may get some extra chapters as well...Thank you for your patience.

Tony's Pov:

"Steve calm down." I hissed and everyone was on edge.

"You brought whatever this is home and you're telling me to calm down! Tony, you don't even know this thing!" Steve hissed.

"He's got a point," Nat said and I looked at her.

"Stark's right Steve, you need to calm down," Sam said.

"Do you even have any idea what's going on?!" Steve snapped and I saw Jarvis's eyes were red while he was glaring at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"T'Chaka is dead," Clint said and my eyes widened while Peter looked shocked.

"What?" I heard Stephen asked.

"There was an attack." Clint sighed.

"Is he T'Challa alright?" I asked Sam.

"He's grieving and wanting revenge," Sam said.

"Those are two things that should not mix," I said.

"You think this is funny!?" Steve snapped.

"I wasn't making a joke...Those two things should not be mixed." I said and Steve took a step forward and I saw everyone go on edge.

"How am I suppose to know that when you always something sarcastic," Steve said and I frowned cause I had no idea what he wanted me to say...maybe apologize.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's not good enough," Steve said. Mission failed will get them next time.

"He apologized what else do you want?" Steph asked glaring at Cap.

"You know what...I don't need you. I'm going to go find T'Chaka's murderer while you here playing with your newest toy." Steve spat and walked away. I saw Nat get up and follow him while Sam looked hesitant.

"Go," I said and Sam gave me an apologetic smile as he left.

"Well, that went better than I thought," Clint said and I looked at him.

"Go with them and make sure they don't get themselves in trouble," I said.

"Seriously?" Clint asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"You going to be ok?" Clint asked.

"Yeah," I said and Clint hesitated before getting up and racing after the others.

"Well...I think I'm just going to go and check on blind Al." Wade said and Peter grabbed him.

"Do you need us Mr.Stark?" Peter asked.

"You're good kid go do something...Just don't do anything I'd do...or anything I wouldn't do...There is a grey area there and that's where I want you." I said and Wade laughed.

"References," Wade mumbled.

"Ok, Mr.Stark. You can call me if you need me. Aunt May should be coming home today." Peter said and I nodded.

"Ok...You know if you need me you can call me." I said and Peter nodded.

"Bye Mr. Stark, Bye Mr. Bruce, Bye Mr. Strange, Bye Mr. Jarvis, Bye Loki," Peter said as he left with Wade.