Chapter 23 Magic

Stephen's Pov:

I felt a strong surge of pure magic shoot through me all of a sudden and I shot up...What? Why did I? My phone started to ring and I looked at it...T'Challa felt it too...How?

"Did you feel it?" I startled and looked at the ancient one as she smiled.

"You all provide something to Tony...Now you know what he gives you in return." The ancient one said...

"How the hell did you get in here and what are you talking about?" I asked and she laughed.

"An old magic...Lost even...Soulmate magic. It's when a soulmate can use their magic to fuel their other soulmates in a time of need. Tony is not a weak soul Strange...There is a reason I have taken a liking to him." She said before vanishing...I really don't like that she can just pop into any room she pleases.

Sam's Pov:

Keep moving...Gotta keep moving or Tony might die. I can't let him die...I glanced down at Tony who was laying in my arms limply looking half dead...He's still alive...just keep moving. I killed Steve...No don't think about it...Just think about Tony...Save Tony. My feet hit a road and I walked a long side it numbly...I'm so tired...My vision blurred in and out as I walked...Just got to get somewhere safe...They'll find us...I startled when I felt a sudden surge of energy making me look at Tony who was looking at me.

"Are you doing that?" I asked.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Fuck I don't know...It feels weird but also...comforting." I said.

"You need a break." Tony croaked.

"Says the guy that has a horrible fever and beat all to hell," I said.

"Touche," Tony said and then started coughing. I frowned at the wet cough and Tony's watery eyes as pain filled his eyes. When I saw the familiar orange ring forming...STEPHEN! Oh god! We're here!

Tony's Pov:

"Sam..." I said weakly cause fuck I feel like shit but Sam looks exhausted...We've been walking for hours and are now walking close to a road. "Sammy?" I said and Sam stared ahead looking like if he stops he'll drop...We need help...Sammy need's help. Sam's eyes flashed blue and he startled looking down at me.

"Are you doing that?" Sam asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck I don't know...It feels weird but also...comforting." Sam said.

"You need a break." I croaked.

"Says the guy that has a horrible fever and beat all to hell," Sam said.

"Touche," I said and then started coughing. I noticed the worried look Sam gave me...I'm worried about him...He had to do that. Sam stopped suddenly his eyes widening.

"What?" I asked and a portal was opening...Steph!? T'Challa walked out first scanning the area and his eyes stopped on us. Sam looked relieved and we both went down...

"Fuck...Sorry." Sam said and T'Challa was here and Steph was looking at me as I started to close my eyes...We can take a nap now Sammy...

"Anthony, stay with me...Stay with me, darling." I heard Stephen say.

"Stephy..." I slurred as my eyes closed.

"Anthony!?" I heard before everything faded. I woke up in a very familiar place...I know this place.

"Ah, my favorite smart white boy is awake." I smiled and looked at Shuri then noticed Yinsen on my lap curled up and asleep.

"Where is everyone?" I asked and looked around just now noticing Bruce walking over with a..."Can I lick your lollipop?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes and Bruce gave me an unamused look. Bruce looked at me for a long time before pulling out another sucker and I grinned as he handed me a blueberry one.