Chapter 2 Bucky

Jarvis's Pov:

After having a mental break down as Tony always called them I noticed Sir was keeping his distance. He interacted with me less and seemed to not want to make any form of contact. Did I make him uncomfortable? I was looking at him as he was reading his tablet while Stephen was watching me. I looked at the doctor curious and he shrugged then looked at To-Sir worriedly. Sir suddenly shot up cursing as he rushed out of the room. The room suddenly changed and I was somehow in the lab...Did Stephen do that? A few minutes and Sir walked in mumbling about something.

"Anthony?" Stephen asked touching sir's shoulder. Sir startled his wings fluffing before he calmed.

"Sorry, what?" Sir asked.

"What's going on?" Stephen asked.

"I swear I know this guy." Sir said flicking the image to the big screen.

"Winter Soldier?" Stephen asked reading the news title.

"That's Bucky," I said and they both looked at me.

"Bucky?" Stephen asked when he noticed Sir look away from me quickly.

"Bucky Barnes," I said and I saw sir's eyes widen. I wonder if this Barnes killed Sir's parents...Should I tell him?

"Fucking hell...We got to get him." Sir said.

"Sir...There is something you should know about Sargent Barnes." I said and Sir froze.

"What?" He asked not looking at me.

"He will be hostile most likely after years of being brainwashed by Hydra," I said and Sir looked at me shocked. "He may have also killed your parents...He did in my world." I said.

"Sadly that last part is a no because they are still around making me hate myself." Sir said and I frowned.

"Be careful," Stephen said.

"You're not coming with me?" Sir asked and Stephen showed him his phone. "Oh ok...yeah you should take care of that." Sir said and Stephen gave Sir a kiss on the forehead which made me smile a bit and also feel a bit sad.

"I'm serious...Be careful." Stephen said making a strange circle of sparks.

"I will." Sir said and Stephen was gone making my brain Err0r...He walked through a 2d sparkling circle... "Alright...Suit time." Sir said walking toward a wall with a security panel on it. He typed in a code and the wall opened...I smiled seeing the Ironman armor but with protection for his wings that also seemed to strengthen them...

Tony's Pov:

"Dammit, Steve answer your phone." I hissed...maybe I should have called Clint. I landed my wings folding into place...an abandoned warehouse how original. I walked in and looked around and froze seeing Barnes hunched over a metal arm that was fucked up. I walked forward and froze when a bullet whizzed past me.

"Who sent you?" He asked.

"Well hello, tall, dark, and deadly...Looks like you are having some issues." I said and Barnes glared at me.

"Who sent you?" He growled.

"Me, myself, and I," I said letting my faceplate open. Barnes looked at me confused for a long time before holding up his gun again.

"Stay away from me," Barnes said.

"Listen, Bucky...is that ok? I mean I can call you Bucky, Buckaroo, Buckingham Palace...whatever you want. Just listen you have some bad people after your ass and I don't like them." I said and I saw him lowering the gun...A look of surprise in his eyes...

"Stark?" Barnes asked...Ah, he thinks I'm Howard. "Tony?" I froze and looked at Barnes as he stared at me surprised.

"How..." I trailed off.

"I thought I killed you," Barnes said looking ready to cry and my eyes widened...I don't remember anything like that. I looked at Barnes's wings seeing the coal-black feathers and scars...

"I'm not going to lie but I have no idea what you are talking about," I said and that's when something slammed into me sending me flying and damn that hurt.

"Stark!" I sat up...Oh, it's Cap...wait, where is everyone else?

"Capsicle...What's up?" I asked but he looked pissed as he stomped toward me his wings spread in a threatening manner...What did I do?

"Wait! Stevie!" Barnes said getting up and wincing...Injured? Where? I put my helmet back on and activated the scan...Lesions and severe trauma to the left leg. I was still scanning when something slammed against my head. What the fuck!?

"What the hell, Cap!?" I snapped.

"They sent you to bring him in!" Steve snapped.

"Who?!" I asked because no one sent me.

"The government! They sent you to take him to jail!" Steve hissed. I was about ready to say no but would he even believe me.

"You're talking to me, Steve! I wouldn't do that." I said and the shield came flying at me...ok that's it. I blasted the shield away and shot at Steve. He was sent backward and Barnes was still trying to get up. "Don't get up...Your leg is fucked." I said and Barnes gritted his teeth when Steve literally slammed into me.

"Stop it!" Barnes shouted as Steve was trying to hit me and I grabbed his wrists.

"Why won't you ever believe me!?" I snapped and Steve got his hand free slamming a fist into the helmet.

"Because all you ever do is lie!" Steve snapped and I activated my rockets making horrible scraping noises as Cap held on and kept hitting my damn suit.

"Bullshit!" I hissed and blasted him off. My wings expanding as I flew up. Steve rolled and grabbed his shield blocking another blast from me.

"Just stay out of my way!" Steve snapped sending the shield at me and I smacked it away easily and my dumbass forgot...Cap does have wings as he sent us through a window slamming me into a car.

"What the fuck!?" I looked over and saw Nat, Clint, and Sam getting out of another car and looking surprised.

"They sent Stark to get Bucky," Steve said.

"I just said they didn't you bull-headed ass!" I spat and he punched the helmet. A bullet went whizzing past and into the car startling us.

"I told you to stop!" Barnes snapped.

"If they sent Stark then we need to get out of here," Nat said...Seriously!?

"He said he came by himself," Barnes said and grunted.

"Seriously Buckaroo probably shouldn't be moving," I said and Steve glared at me.

"Stark, how did you find out about Barnes?" Sam asked.

"Jarvis...The one I brought home. I recognized him but Jarvis pieced it together for me." I said.

"So you what? Tracked him down?" Clint asked.

"Yes...wasn't hard," I said. "Also If it was that easy for me we should probably get him to the tower cause Hydra might come sniffing around soon," I added.

"So you can take him to jail," Cap said and my faceplate opened so I could glare at him.

"That's the worse place for him...I was going to bring him back to the tower...I called you three times Cap to tell you about Barnes." I said.

"Jesus..." Sam said and I looked at him to see him looking at me.

"Now can we get the fuck out of here?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Barnes said his wings folding against his back.

"Also what the hell did you mean back there?" I asked Barnes and Steve was still giving me an unbelieving look.

"I thought I had killed you that night...I only get bits and pieces of my memories..." Barnes said.

"Wait, what?" Clint asked.

"After we get back to the tower," I said looking at Barnes pained expression.