Chapter 20 I'm Ok

Sam's Pov:

"Stephen?" I asked as he just sat there looking like a zombie trying to ignore the horrible burning sensation.

"You idiots...I'll be there soon," Steve said. "Take them back to base," Steve said and I frowned...I looked at Stephen again...He's getting the brunt of it cause they have personal soulmarks for each other. I saw Clint looking at him worriedly. Steve left and suddenly Bucky shot up and slammed his head into an agent grabbed a gun and shot all of them...

"Would have done it sooner if I had another arm...Hard to break ties when they are to your feet and only have one arm." Bucky said and looked at Stephen.

"Why is he like that?" Bucky asked.

"I think...Either Tony's...dead or dying." I said my throat tightening.

"Fuck...We need to find him." Bucky said and handed Natasha a knife.

"His ass better not be fucking dead," Clint said and I saw Bruce's eyes flutter open.

"Who's dead?" Bruce asked.

"Possibly Tony." Fury said bluntly and I saw a flicker of green in Bruce's eyes before he shot up.

"What!?" Bruce asked and then winced before his eyes closed again and he was back down.

"What the fuck?" Clint asked.

"Stephen?" I asked and noticed the horrified look on his face as tears started to gather in his eyes and I felt a coldness wash over me...Fuck. The door suddenly went flying...

"Who do I need to kill for making my baby boy cry?" Deadpool asked and then looked at us. "Also I'm sure this timeline is fine...Also thanks for not tattling on us readers. I love my adoring fans" Deadpool bowed.

"Stephen!?" Peter rushed over and noticed the empty look on Stephen's face. "No...No he can't be," Peter said.

"We don't know..." I said.

"Sam?" T'Challa asked looking at me then looking at Stephen.

"He's...He won't respond to anything T...He's like a zombie." I said. "Tony's not dead right? Please tell me he's not." I started to cry and T'Challa frowned.

"I don't know, love," T'Challa said.

"We need to find him," Clint said.

"Where's Cloaky?" Peter asked and I just now realized the cloak that's usually on Stephen is no longer there.

"It might be with, Anthony," T'Challa said.

"So find the cloak and we find Tony," I said

"How is that easier to find than a person?" Clint asked.

"I don't know I just...I don't know." I said starting to sob when I heard a ringtone...

"Who's phone is ringing?" Clint asked and I saw Stephen glance at his pocket pulling out his phone like nothing mattered...Christine flashed on the display screen...Stephen hit the answer button then speaker.

"Not no-"

"Are you crazy!? He was almost dead!? You send me your half-dead soulmate!? This is not how I wanted to meet him and you are so fucking lucky I knew the cloak!" The woman said and I saw Stephen's eyes widen and the grip on his phone tighten.

"Oh god! Is he alright!? Please...Please tell me he's alright." Stephen begged and the line went quiet for a minute.

"It's Stephen." I heard the woman say.

"Is he ok?" I let out a chocked cry as did Stephen hearing Tony's weak voice.

"Here talk to him." The woman said and I heard noise before...