Lighthouse Confessions|Shade Lord x Female Void Reader #2

Start from the beginning

I smile and nod.

"Seems interesting I guess can you only shape shift into beings made of void or can you look like a non void beings?" I ask he shakes his head side to side.

"It's complicated but no I can't at the moment at least I think...?" I nod showing I understand.

I turn and look at the void lake.

"I like the view here it's nice... Well to most they wouldn't even dare come here." I walk over to the railing and rest my arms on top of it.

"Yeah most aren't fit to come here or are scared..." Ghost responds and I nod.

"Wait, how's Hollow and Hornet doing?" I look at them as the stand next to me.

"Hornet and Hollow are fine though Hollow is going to have to live with one arm and one eye they will be fine. Hornet is planning to take her role as Queen but I haven't seen her lately..." I respond looking away when talking about Hornet.

"That's strange of her perhaps she's in Deepnest?" I shake my head to the side and frown.

"Looked there... And all over Hollow Nest she's nowhere." Ghost looks down and nods.

"Is Hollow okay with the arm and eye thing?" I nod.

"They told me and Hornet they've been like that for a long time so they are use to it, in my opinion that's just depressing!" I say looking up to Ghost.

"Oh no... Why?!?!"

"Because it is!!!"

"I mean yeah but still!"

"Ugh, you know why!"

Then Ghost hugs me tightly.

"Yep I know... Him... And her..." I nod and hug Ghost back.

"Hollow wants to take his statue down and replace it with a statue of you." I stated it's a bit muffled due to being squished by Ghost.

"Really?!? I better reveal myself soon then!" My eyes go wide and I pull away a bit.

"You can go back up!?"

"Yep sure can I've just been waiting, for a good moment... I guess I'm bored here now so it will be soon." I smile and hug Ghost again.

"This is amazing I can't wait... Well I can is this your new form your showing everyone? Also the God Seekers..." Ghost's eyes go wide.

"Yes and oh no I hate those guys... They are going to pester me until I turn back into my "True Form" help meeeee!!!" I laugh and pull away again.

"Nope I hate those guys to... Apparently I'm a goddess and they wanna see my "True Form" too..." They frown and look down at the land before us.

We sit in comfortable silence happily every now and then talking about how it's been for us both.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

They look forward not speaking seems they are collecting their thoughts...

"What's wrong? Ghost?"

Suddenly they get up and offers me their hand I accept and they pull me up.

"I need to tell you something..."

"Alright, take your time!"

I can tell Ghost is nervous but I don't push them to talk.

They hold my other hand as well and look me straight in the eyes.

"Your the most unique bug I have met so far in my whole journey and I can't help but..." They sigh and continue