Chapter 49: Miss Me?

Start from the beginning

"BULLSHIT! Her mom said she takes her. Took her." Crystal yelled angrily.

"Not with me." O'Nell said quickly.

"O'Nell can we still help Jennifer?" Crystal looked straight into her eyes.

"I am very sorry but what the fuck is going on?" I yelled.

"You haven't even told your boyfriend?" Nurse asked.

"We aren't together together." Crystal replied.

"Oh my bad. I said too much already with him here." The nurse covered her mouth.

"Does Jennifer know?" Crystal frowned.

"I've never told her. Have you?" Nurse asked.

"Nothing. Her mom hasn't either." Crystal looked more relaxed after that answered question.

"Someone please tell me what going on!" I shouted.

"Don't worry Alex everything will be back to before." Crystal eyed the nurse.

"Well Crystal I still have to run some tests to see if she can be fixed." The nurse slowly said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Crystal lunges out of her bed.

"I'm sorry it's just been so long." She said.

"Don't ever day fixed about someone. You help someone not fix them like a broken piano." Crystal said angered now.

"Crystal." I said in a low voice holding her arm.

"My bad Crystal. You are obviously right." The nurse agreed with her.

"Thank you. Is she awake yet?" Crystal asked.

"Yes but only one person is allowed." She stated.

"It's all good. I-We need to rest." Crystal looked at me with her striking blue eyes.

It's funny how Jennifer, Crystal, Jacob, and I all have similar eye color. Ansel has green eyes, he's the different one in the group. Well I mean so do we all but his eyes don't have blue just a striking very noticeably green eyes. Although if I was a girl I'd probably be attracted to him, especially the English accent.

The nurse had left and Crystal and I were still standing up.

     "Alex I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. It's just Jennifer had something wrong and nobody knew and some people still don't even know."

     "Then how do you know what medicine she needs to take or if she ever keeps up with it?" I asked her.

     "We just test it and see if it works." Crystal mumbled.

     "So you DON'T KNOW if this could actually work or kill her!" I yelled frustrated.

     "Alex please don't be mad at me. I barely even remember those visits until the nurse came in. I don't even exactly know how bad it is!" Crystal tried to explain.

I was leaning up against the window looking out as she talked, then I heard a thump. I quickly turned ready for an enemy, you know. It wasn't.
It was Crystal. She had slipped and fell.

I immediately ran to her side and picked her up, gently laying her down on the bed.

    "Please please stay with me, next to me." Crystal pleaded.

     "Yes of course Crystal." I frowned.
I got up in bed with her and we curled up together, I pulled the blankets closer. I got her upset and she slipped because of it but what she allowed to happen what her parents or parent allowed to happen is not fair.

     "Thank you Alex for being here with me." She said calmly.

     "Always Crystal. I'm here for you." I held her closer, her face close to mine to where our noses could almost touch.

     "I love you Alex." Crystal whispered and fell asleep.

Thank you everyone for votes and for your patience! Please keep reading I know my updates are slow but with life there comes other responsibilities so I do this when I can. Please recommend my story to your friends! Thank you all!