Surprise

Crystal's POV
I turn over on my side with a surprise pain all over my body. Slowly but surely my eyes open up. I try to look around, but then it all comes crashing back to me. The party, extremely hot guys, and and the crash...

        "Jennifer?" I try to yell but it comes out as a whisper.

        "Hello? Jennifer where are you?" I said again.

I couldn't stop coughing and I was starting to panic. I think I heard someone come through.

        "Is someone there? Please tell me what's going on? Where's Jennifer!"

        "Crystal, oh my god you're awake! Do you need something? How are you feeling?" Alex asked.

        "Alex is that really you?" I questioned.

        "Yes it's me." He said calmly. I started to cry.

       "Where's Jennifer?" I asked.

       "Oh, she's in a different room." He said lowly.

       "She's ok right?" I asked worried.

        "Jennifer is a strong woman." Is all he said.

Crystal grabs out to Alex and embraces herself in his strong but soft arms. It brings comfort and reassurance which is what I need.

        "Thank you Alex, for everything."

                    Jacob's POV
Early in the morning
I turn over to check the time.

    "Shit! I need to check up on the girls." I said rushing to get up.

More importantly Jennifer, I was so defective last night, it blew right over my head to check their condition.

       "Jacob? Are you awake yet? It's George."

       "Yes I am, is there something you need?" I asked.

        "Uh, just to remind you that there's a meeting in an hour to review the contract for Peace."

        "Oh right, yes of course, I'll be down soon." I said realizing I forgot that too.

                          Alex's POV
         "Ok Crystal just step through here." I said guiding her.

        "Jennifer are you in here?" She said aloud.

         "She might not be awake darling." I held her still.

                      Crystal's POV
I couldn't understand... why did something like this have to happen. Why did Jennifer take the drivers seat?! What neither of the boys knew is I didn't have a seatbelt on, Jennifer reached over to buckle me in. She shielded me from the impact. She got the brunt of the impact.

           "She will be okay right?" I asked again.

           "Yes, she will be in need of assistance."

           "I will help her, I will protect her with my life." Like she did with me.

                        Jennifer's POV
I couldn't remember much of what happened, only that I wasn't home and I heard voices in the room. It reminded me of hearing those voices when we, when there was a crash. Oh no Crystal, is she ok?

             "Crystal are you out there?" I asked.

             "Jennifer it's me! Oh my I'm so sorry this happened!" Crystal exclaimed.