Chapter 48: Hospital Stay

Crystal's POV
As Jacob stood there with an angered expression... which I'm pretty sure is scaring my nurse Spencer.

"Jacob you look terrifying, relax." I told him straight up.

"Sorry." I could see all of his muscles relaxing.

"It's ok. I know you are worried." I calmly said.

"Yes. Now what were y'all talking about?" Jacobs mood changed like gears on a bike.

"Well I was just about to tell her that Jennifer is out of surgery." Mrs. Spencer or would I say Dr.? Or just nurse? I don't know I'll just call her Spencer or nurse.

"Great. Now where is she so I can go see her." Jacob demanded.

"Uh she's resting so you'll have to wait for when she wakes up." Nurse Spencer said.

"I can't wait that long!" Jacob screamed.

"Sorry sir but you have to wait." My nurse said nervously.

"Come on Jacob. It's ok, just calm down she isn't going anywhere." I reassured him.
The nurse quickly left and I turned back to Jacob.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

"It's all good. I will just post a bodyguard!" Jacob said excitedly as he started texting.

"Jacob are you ok?" I asked him and he gave me a "hold on finger". He must be having one of those things where you just block out the pain and focus on something else or you just put yourself into work or overdo things.

Although at that moment I realized I can't believe everything we have gone thorough. It's almost like a story or a game.

I just want to go home.
Home.
What a weird word to say.
I just want to go home and see my mom. I don't want this anymore. I allowed all my emotions to kick in, allowed all my memories to flow through my head. Thank god Jacob stepped out to talk to whoever it was.

In that moment all I felt was pain, anger, sadness, death, guilt, regret, betrayal, happy, and tears. I cried like never before, I cried about everything I've gone through. What I achieved, lost, forgotten. I screamed into my pillow.

*i wrote this when I was feeling like this except it was at night in my bedroom*

I got up and ran into the bathroom, I turned on the light, locked the door and screamed, cried, kicked, clawed, grabbed at my hair, my clothes. I just wanted to let it all out. How does Jennifer cope with all this? Maybe she's Falling Apart when nobody sees her. Hell I could barely.

"Crystal?" Jacob yelled my name. I could hear him storming into my room.

"Crystal? Are you ok?" Him saying that only made me cry and scream more.

"Crystal let me in!" I shook my head even though I knew he couldn't see me.
Jacob started to knock on the door.

"L-Leave ME A-Alone!" I screamed, crying, grabbing ahold of the sink.
Looking at myself in the mirror.
Disgust. Disappointment. Anger. Pain.
Hatred. Hurt. Mostly Heartbroken.

"Please Crystal." Jacob started to plead with me.

"I don't want to talk Jacob." I told him.
Quietness was all I heard.
Maybe he realized I wanted to be left alone.
Tears again.
Even more than before.
I grabbed at the wall.
Leaning against it, making a fist in my clothes, I silently screamed.
I ran my hand down my face.
I opened my mouth but still... silent screams.
I gasped for air but barley got any air.
I clenched my jaw.
I fell to the ground, rocking back and forth.
Repeating the same process over and over.
Now with a headache I splashed my face with some water. Lifting my head up I saw myself.
My hair was a mess, some of it stuck to my face. My cheeks were red and puffy. My eyes far from red, now looking bloodshot more than ever. There was blood coming from the top right of my forehead. Probably when I banged my head against the sink. My clothes were sweaty, parts of it ripped, other areas with blood.
But honestly I didn't care because I think I finally let out what I was holding in for so long.

"Ok." Is all I needed to say for Jacob to understand.

"Crystal." He swung open the door running to me as I huddled against the wall. He held me this time as still a few tears strolled down my face and I tried to wipe them away.

"I'm ok Jacob." I told him sniffling.

"No you're not. It's time I called Alex." He sighed.

"O-Ok." I stuttered. Jacob helped me up so I could get back on my bed and I don't know why it was but I fell right to sleep.

                          Jacob's POV
Crystal fell asleep just minutes after she laid down. Probably from all that crying and screaming.

    'Hey Alex.' I stared at my phone... waiting.

    'Jacob, hey. Is everything alright do you need anything?'

    'Yes actually. Crystal needs you man she's hurting a lot. Jennifer just got out of surgery I'll explain later.'

    'I'll be over there in 10. You better explain.' I could tell he really cares about Crystal. Which reminds me that I need to see Jennifer now.

I don't care if she's sleeping, just seeing her small, perfect, innocent face will help me. Although I don't want to leave Crystal here alone.

     "I'll wait until Alex gets here then I'm going to see Jennifer!" I told Crystal even though she is sleeping. I wonder what everyone else is doing? They are probably worried sick. What is taking Alex so freaking long to get his tan ass over here like geez.

     "Miss me already brother?" Alex asked leaning against the door way wearing his black leather jacket and ripped black pants. His arms crossed in front of his chest as he did his eyebrow raise that melts the girls hearts. Of course he's not the only one that can do that, I'm the one that taught him that trick.

Thank you everyone for your support and please keep reading and voting! I hope you liked this chapter!