Chapter 22: Problems

I just want to say thank you to everyone who's been reading my story. I also want to say that the picture goes very well to this chapter, and I can't wait for you to read why.

                       Crystal's POV
    "Alex?" I asked again.

    "He's going into surgery."

   "Oh my. I'm sorry Alex."

    "No, no it's ok. He will be fine."

   "Liam said if we want to see him we should leave now."

   "I want to see him." I said getting dressed.

    "Are you sure?"

   "Yes, now get dressed."

                       Ansel's POV
  Finally we met back at the car.

    "Did you get what we needed?" I asked them both.

     "Almost. They were sold out with some of this."

     "Ok well there's another place we can go." I said.

     "Then let's go." Jake started moving to get into the car. He try's to open it and it's locked.

     "Really you locked the car." He put his hands on his hips like a girl throwing a fit.

     "Really I didn't know you were supposed to lock the car so that nobody can steal your car." I said putting my hands on my hips mimicking him.

      "Oh very funny." He said.

                       Jennifer's POV
I ate some lunch and told the girls I was going back out. They had a frozen lake. I want to go out on it but the girls keep watching me.

       "Jennifer do you want anything?" Gabbi asked.

      "More hot chocolate and some strawberries."

      "Ok we can make that work. You are going to have to come eat up here though."

     "I'm coming." I was only half way up to the lake. She made it in 5 minutes or so. She makes the best hot chocolate.

      "Thank you!" I have her a big smile.

     "Of course Jennifer!" She looked pleased.

I relaxed and took my time sipping my coco and eating my delicious strawberries. She came back out to pick up my dishes. I walked out to the lake finally. At that moment I got a notification.
It's from my mom.
She has a picture of both Ansel and Jacob with a time stamp. What she said next dumbfounded me. I dropped my phone and it landed on the ice hard. I wasn't paying any attention to realize the ice was breaking.
I looked down and saw cracks, I was in the middle of the lake. I wouldn't make it across, so there was only one other thing.

     "Gabbi-!" Before I could even get her name out the ice broke and it felt like slow motion falling through.

                       Gabbi's POV
I looked out the window and saw Jennifer staring at her phone, shocked. I wonder what for? I then saw her phone drop out of her grasp. Jennifer looked up at me and opened her mouth. She yelled my name but before she could finish anything the ice broke right underneath her. I dropped the dishes in the sink and yelled out.

       "JENNIFER!" I screamed rushing around the corner.

                    Jennifer's POV
As I was underneath the water all I could see was the blue sky through the ice. I couldn't find the opening to get out. It's so cold in here too. I could feel myself shaking and my lips were probably turning purple. I can't hold my breath that long. Please tell me Gabbi saw me. I started thrashing and I tried to hold myself in the water because my body isn't able to move that well. This is a problem. If I could cry I would but now I'm just screaming. The blue sky doesn't look that clear anymore. I'm starting to see little dots everywhere.
I can't breathe.
I can't breathe.
I'm trying to swim but I feel I'm just sinking.
I blow out the little bubbles I have left.
My eyes start to close.
I stop trying to swim.
I see a shadow but that's it.
I have lost all air.
Now I'm just sinking.