Chapter 15: Caught

Jacob's POV
Jennifer had pulled the blanket up, covering up most of our bodies. Why does everyone bother me whenever I'm having fun with or without someone.

"I think someone's coming." She said annoyed.

"I hear it too. Just lay down next to me."

Before I could move her the door opened.

"Oh my god!" He had said aloud. At first I didn't know who it was, until I saw his features from the outside light. Crossing upon his face, I could see pain, anger, and something else but I couldn't quite catch it.

"Mason-"

"No I'm sorry, I'll just go." He said closing the door a little too hard.

"Damn it!" Jennifer said. She was upset and I want to fix that. I lean her body down by holding her waist, then moving my hands slowly to her face. Roughly I kiss her, getting those small moans. I know-we both know we should have probably went after Mason, but we decided to stay in each other's arms. Of course to have some fun too. Later we lay side by side breathless.

"Wow Jacob, you're great in bed not going to lie."

"Only great! Don't make me come after you, I can get you to change your mind little one."

"Oh no. Maybe you are more than great." She said giving me a wink.

"You're amazing." I said shaking my head.
"Well I need a shower, I'll talk to you afterward."

"Or I could just join you since it does save water." I gave her a wink back.

"Nice try buddy, but you can't trick me that easily."

"Aw, are you sure?" I said giving her puppy eyes.

"Damn you are tough to get through."

"Yes I am. You got to earn what you want."

"That's pretty smart. Now get your ass in the shower."

"This nice ass!" She look through the dresser to find some clothes and walks into the bathroom.

"Damn what a crazy ass chick."

"Yep. She is crazy all right."

Someone said behind me at the door, scaring me half to death.

"Fuck! You scared me Crystal!"

"Good." She said with force.

"Wow." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better be careful." She said eyeing me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Jennifer never has let someone in her life or anything like what y'all did... whatever that was."

"Wait, was that her first time?" I asked that and Crystal looked down. As she was fidgeting I could see something was up.

"N-no it's not."

"What happened? Crystal?" I put my hands behind me to lift myself off the bed.

"It's not my story to tell."

"You could help me out though."

"Nope, she doesn't give out trust easily so I'd rather not lose our friendship."

"Ah I see, I understand you don't want to talk about it. I won't pressure you into telling me about her past."

"Ok, thanks Jacob."

"Of course Crystal."

I wonder what happened to Jennifer? What's so bad that Crystal won't tell me... that she doesn't allow people close to her.

"Well, well Jacob."

"Jesus! Why is everyone sneaking up on me?"

"Well you seemed deep in thought. I said you name a couple of times."

"Yeah ok Alex. Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow be careful Jacob. I don't think you want to give me too much power." He said giving me quotations in the air.

"Oh fuck off Alex."

"I'd rather not. I think I'll find a pretty girl for that."

"I'm pretty sure you already have that girl. You just need to be patient."

"What wise words you are saying. That's so weird Jacob. Don't get too soft on me!"

"Yeah mhm, now out!"

"Yes Jacob I get it but you need to be careful. Not everyone needs to see you like this or doing this. Just don't get caught and don't get too attached to this girl."

"Let's not let her name decide who she is and isn't!" I moved a bit closer getting defensive.

"Chill dude." He put his hands in front of him.

"I'm good Alex but you need to go and do something."

"That's fair." He turned around to leave.

"Shut the door on your way out too."

"Will do!"

Ugh! Why is everyone acting like this towards me? Why is any of this happening? I plopped down on my bed. Jennifer's been in the bathroom for a while. I get back up to walk into the bathroom. The door is cracked and I see Jennifer's blanket on the floor. Then I see her head just barley above the water. I rush in there next to her. I've already seen her body so I'm pretty sure she will be fine with me seeing her like this.

"Hey Jennifer?" I say quietly not wanting to startle her. She doesn't respond so I say her name a little louder, still nothing. I start to panic so I get closer to the side of the bathtub and pull her out of the tub. I wrap her with a blanket. I try to get her to respond and I try and see if she swallowed water. She then jolts up n spits water from her mouth.

"Jacob?!"

"Oh my god! Jennifer you scared me!"

"I'm sorry. I think I just blacked out." She said in an unconvincing way. She isn't looking me in the eyes. There's more to this but she won't tell me.

"Well don't plan on getting up, I'm carrying you!"

"Aw thank you Jacob!" I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her gently down. I slid into some comfy clothes and laid down next to her. She pulled herself closer. I ran one of my hands through her hair and rubbed her back. Only realizing she doesn't have any clothes on but a towel n some panties.

"Thank you Jacob, I love when you do that."

"You're welcome. I'll give you these any time of any day you want."

"Such a gentlemen."

"I have to be, beautiful." I could tell she was blushing.

"No reason to hide that smile of yours baby girl."

"It's kinda hard when I'm around you."

"What's hard?"

"Oh my god! I fell right into that one." She turned looking at me, directly into my eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes searching my deep blue eyes. How did I end up with her?

"I think I can survive staying in here for a while." She said getting closer.

"Oh really?" I said fascinated.

"Absolutely." At that she came right up to my face.

Thank you everyone that reads my story! I can't wait to publish more! I have so many ideas! Please read, and vote on my story.❤️