Who, How, Why

Jennifer's POV
"Crystal?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"Yes Jennifer?" She questioned back.

"You don't mind-"

"If you stay the night at my house." Crystal finishes my sentence, like always.

"Thanks." I said thankful.

"You know you're always welcome to my house! You're like my sister. I love y-"

Crystal starts to say something but out of no where the car brakes won't work. I start to freak out... we both do once she realizes I'm not slowing down.

"Jennifer! Stop the car!" She yells.

"I'm trying, the brakes aren't working!" I said trying to watch the road as I saw a sharp turn and trees coming into view.

"Love you Cryst-" I say with tears in my eyes, I had to tell her just in case.

Jennifer's POV
Black pitch just black
Pain, lots of pain. I can't move my body, but I think I heard voices.

"You think that finished them off?"

"Oh, definitely."

"Adieu."

I tried to grasp on to whatever consciousness I had left, but soon I faded again.

Jacob's POV
"Hey Jacob, are you sure following the girls is a good idea?" Alex asked.

"Yes Alex, I want to make sure they get home safely." I said having an odd feeling.

"Ok, but-"

"STOP! Stop the car Alex right now!" I yelled.

The car came to a loud screeching stop. Up ahead was two people looking into the forest as if they were looking for something, or at someone.

We waited for them to leave, just as Alex and Jacob got to where the people were standing at, I think a car caught on fire.

I saw those flames through my eyes. It felt like something pierced through my heart.

"JACOB! What are you doing help me! It's the girls, they are stuck!" Alex yelled in panic.

I regained my awareness and went down the hill. Where the fire is, where they are, where Jennifer is trapped.

"I'm coming."

We were trying to open the drivers door, but it was locked, so we busted the passengers side window. I thought please not Jennifer, I know it's selfish but I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Alex get this door opened. Don't just stand there!" I said as Alex looked at the back of the car.

Alex's POV
"Jacob." Alex said with a worried voice.

"The car is going to explode." Alex ran over, finally after using all our strength the door opened. I grabbed Crystal, thank god she had her seatbelt on.

"Crystal, wake up come on." I said looking at her face.

"Jacob help me get her up to the road." I exclaimed.

As they did another explosion went off.

"Jennifer!!" Jacob yelled as he ran back down.

Alex looked at his brother, fear crossed through him like a wave. He prayed he'd make it back.