7. Living Together

I sold my place and moved into Kelly's flat. I'm not sure but had a pretty good idea of what the neighbours thought about us. After all, we did tend to get a bit noisy and vociferous when making love.

We loved to masturbate, either watching each other or masturbating each other, either way, was a turn on. Kelly wanted at least two orgasms before we had penetrative sex.

If sometimes she thought of me as her lesbian lover, or she thought of me as a 'chick with a dick.' I had no problem with that, as sometimes I thought of myself as inhabiting a woman's body. So when I was caressing her breasts, tweaking and sucking her nipples, I imagined it was my breasts and nipples. When I played with her vulva, her labia or I had my fingers in her, it was happening to me. Penetrative sex, it was my vagina that was filled.

The day came when, I was on my back, legs back and open. She was lubing me and her strap on. The tip was teasing my hole, I was nervous and afraid. I was an anal virgin.

"No, you mustn't."

Too late, she pushed in. She was so quick I didn't have time to register any pain or discomfort. We lay there looking at each other, while I got used to this new feeling. She started to withdraw, I crossed my legs behind her, holding her in.

"Don't take it out, it's nice."

I was soon rocking against her, she quickly responded, in no time we were meeting thrust with thrust, hips pounding against each other.

I started gibbering, "no...no...no...yes...yes...yes...yeess!"

I had a mind-blowing orgasm, that started in the pit of my stomach and spread all over my body from my toes to my head. Who even knew that was possible, why had nobody ever told me? If that was what it was like, I wanted more.

I hadn't even realised that I'd also cum on my chest and stomach, till Kelly started to slide her body in it. We did like our sex wet and messy.