4. The Club

We arrived at the club, after a very enjoyable meal, around eleven.

"I've arranged a minibus to pick us all up at 2:30," said Yvonne, "so let us know if you make other arrangements and we won't wait."

We all danced in a big group, the prosecco kept flowing. We were all becoming a bit drunk. Pam and Chris were kissing and cuddling on the dance floor, other girls were pairing off with some of the guys in the club. I even danced with a few guys. I did have to fend off wandering hands. More than a couple of erections were pressed into my hips or bottom, is this what the girls had to put up with? If so they seemed to handle it without any fuss. My thoughts were very confused, on the one hand, I was annoyed that they thought it was OK to paw me, but on the other, I was happy they thought I was a desirable woman.

All the drink made me want to pee, once I'd been it seemed I needed to go more and more frequently. Each time I went to the ladies one or more of the girls came with me. On one of those trips Kelly came with me, and as we were washing our hands, checking hair and makeup, she whispered in my ear.

"My knickers are wet just thinking about you. Come back to mine tonight."

We both carried on dancing with other people, both male and female. I was enjoying it. Towards the end of the evening, one male became too 'handy', the girls were round me in a flash.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," said Kelly.

Little Carol, thrusting her breasts at him, said, "why don't you try a real woman?"

Kelly now danced with me till it was time to leave, she kissed me and hugged me. I didn't care what people thought, I was in heaven.

The only person who didn't go home in the minibus was Little Carol.

"Your 'handy' man doesn't know what he's let himself in for. She'll make mincemeat of him, he won't ever treat another woman the way he did you," said Pam.