5. Sunday

Arriving back at Kelly's flat, I was hoping for a fun-filled sexual adventure. I wasn't to be disappointed, but not in the way I expected. I soon learned who was going to be the boss in this relationship.

She had my dress off in no time, once we were through the door, and pinned me to the wall. Her hand between my legs.

I managed to unzip her dress on the way to the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed, flung her underslip across the room, took off her panties, sniffed them before making me sniff them.

I desperately tried to take my panties off, but she pinned my hands above my head and straddled my face.

"Only when I'm ready, then I'll take them off," with that she turned around.

Her beautiful bottom, her shaved, enflamed and wet vulva was on show as she lowered herself onto my nose. She was using me as a masturbatory aid. She was very noisy and vociferous, as she ground herself on my nose, until with a final wail she came, clamping my head between her thighs. I had to push her off as I couldn't breathe.

Once her breathing slowed, she took off my underslip, unhooked her bra and took it off. Then snuggled up, slipping her hand between my legs and rubbing.

"Oh please," I whimpered.

Off came my panties and gaff. At last, my erection was free to grow in her hand, as she slowly masturbated me. She knew when I was close to cumming and stopped. I moaned in frustration. She took my hand and placed it on her shaved mound, curling my fingers around her vulva and rhythmically squeezing her thighs together, she offered her nipples to my mouth.

"Squeeze my lips together...hmmm...just there, Yesss," she sighed.

Gradually she let my middle finger slide between her lips and my other fingers either side of her inner lips, applying gentle pressure to them. She seemed to enjoy the attention given to those lips.

I was desperate for my own release, so started rubbing my finger up and down her wet slit, swirling around her clit and down to her entrance. I tried to stick a finger into her.

"No, not yet, I'm not ready....when I say now, I want you to cross your fingers, then twist them into me ... NOW!"

She was shaking, her face and upper chest were very red, as I twisted my crossed fingers in and out of her. She was racing to another screaming orgasm. Her legs clamped around my hand.

As her breathing calmed, she draped a leg over me, "I want you in me, put it in," she whispered.

At last, I thought, as I slipped into her. Unfortunately, I'd been so close to cumming for so long, that I came after only two or three thrusts.

Turning to present her cum filled vagina to my face, she said, "I'm not sleeping in a wet patch. You'll have to clean me up."

I wasn't sure about that, but I wasn't given any choice as she glued her vagina to my mouth. I'd never tasted male cum, let alone my cum, before. I'd heard stories of women swallowing male cum, so if they could do that, it couldn't be so bad. I resigned myself to the task, soon forgetting about tasting my cum, I tongued her to another orgasm.

I awoke to the sound of buzzing and panting. Opening my eyes I saw Kelly sat in a chair, legs spread wide and playing with a vibrator. I sat up, sometime during the night I must have lost my lingerie. Taking my erection in hand, I slowly masturbated, while watching her.

We were watching each other when "OOHHH...YES...YES...YEEESSS," her thighs clamping together as she turned off the vibrator. I stopped what I was doing, that was awesome, never had I seen anything as magical. Her eyes opened, she looked across and smiled.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" she said, as she took over where I left off.

"We don't want to make a mess do we?" She licked me and took me in her mouth.

Nobody had ever sucked me until that moment. This driving me crazy, I wanted more.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

She didn't stop till after I came, she swallowed it all then licked her lips.