I. Misbegotten Plan

Disclaimer:  None of these characters belong to me.  They belong to their respective creators.  I'm merely borrowing them to satisfy this nagging plot bunny in my head.

Spoilers/Timeline:  Post Season 7 of BtVS; an AU Season 8 of Charmed

Summary:  Billie messed up with her potions ingredients and summoned a surprise guest from the future...

Author's Note:  This one-shot was written back in February of 2007.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

I.  Misbegotten Plan

WICKED," breathed the obviously impressed brunette wearing a ribbed black cotton tank top, black leather pants that molded her athletic thighs like second skin, and a pair of worn out combat boots.  Faith entered the Halliwell Manor's sacred attic housing the famed Book of Shadows to check on the blond witch in training when a cloud of grey and white smoke greeted her.

Once the smoke dissipated, Faith had a clear view of Billie coughing out the smoke she inhaled.  She was about to comment on Billie's knack for mixing the wrong ingredients for her potion making-- she's been a ditz in potion-making this past week or so since Faith came to San Francisco and stayed with the Charmed Ones -- when she noticed a tall man with dark hair, muscular built and sporting a charming good boy-next-door aura.  He has powers too.  Faith could feel his immense power radiating off him from across the room.  Who was this hunk of goody-goody piece of flesh Billie summoned?  She knew the young witch was practicing a summoning spell since that was her assignment for the past couple of days -- Paige told her she wouldn't be able to do anything else until after she presented her Whitelighter with a flawless summoning spell complete with the adequate potion to complete it.

"I didn't know you have a thing for beefcakes, Little B," Faith taunted the newbie witch.

"Shut up, Faith," snapped Billie, but her tone lacked conviction as she started coughing again.

Faith was about to say something back, but Piper beat her to it.  The petite brunette stood at the threshold of the attic's doorway.

"Billie!  What...what..." the eldest of the Charmed Ones was at a loss for words as she looked at the smoke filled room.

"Hi Mom!" Mr. Tall, Dark, and Beefy waved at Piper.

Faith's eyes widen and her gaze darted back and forth between Billie's beefcake and Piper, her jaw dangling.

"Mom?" she echoed, but the seasoned witch ignored her.

"Wyatt Halliwell, what are you doing traveling to the past again?  Is there something wrong?" Piper demanded and crossed the room to stand in front of her very adult eldest son.

Faith was trying to comprehend what she was seeing.  She was sure she just saw toddler Wyatt playing with baby Chris downstairs. Faith watched mother and son, noting now that in spite of his angelic boy next door face, she could see a bit of mischief in his eyes.

"I don't know," shrugged hunky Wyatt. "You gotta ask Billie."

Three pairs of eyes turned and looked at the blond teenage witch who was cringing where she stood watching the scene unfold.