Pregame rantaro x reader p2

Through this week I thought of all different kind of scenarios so now I'm just like 'fuck it' and now I'm doing different scenarios

————

Rantaro grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the cafeteria.

"Why...?" You asked

He just turned his head without stopping his pace and gave you a well known smirk but then quickly turned back to look on where to go.

He basically dragged you to the men's bathroom.

"Why now?" You asked in annoyance.

Of course being the dick he is he didn't answer you, he just pushed you into the cubical and locked the door behind him.

He quickly pinned you to the wall and started to make out with you.

You rolled your eyes before kissing back and letting his tongue in your mouth.

After awhile you pulled away because you know.... you kinda need air to live.

He patted his knees signalling for you to jump into his arms.

You did, you had your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms on his shoulders.

He had his arms on your ass to support you.

—————
Gunshot

What I mean by gunshot is it's when someone is smoking and 2 people's mouths are together (kind of) letting the smoke go into the other person.

Like this

Like this

You were smoking (shush it's for the story, don't smoke kids! News flash it's not cool it's just bad for your lungs)

Of course after school, you and Rantaro were at a park that anyone barley visited. You were both on the swings just chillin.

Rantaro suddenly got a idea and got up from his space and get in front of you.

He held onto the swings with one hand chain to stop the swing from moving.

He used his other hand to grab the cigarette from your mouth.

You response was to breath out the smoke to his face making him laugh.

He got the cigarette to his lips letting the cancer causing black stuff get to his lungs DON'T SMOKE KIDS YOU GET CANCER

CUT!

Take 2

He got the cigarette and brought it to his lips before using his hand to force your mouth open and he went closer to your face.

His lips went close to yours and without them touching he breathed out and let all the smoke go into your mouth.

He smirked while you rolled your eyes and breathed out the smoke to his face again.