Future arc reader insert

Not being able to stand up for yourself won.

Btw your ultimate is not mentioned in this so anyone can read it

⚠️warning⚠️ of course there is going to be spoilers cause I'mma make the reader smart like Kyoko
——-

It all happened to fast you needed time to think of everything.

Your remember Makoto being arrested for treason and some sort of ball came out of nowhere spreading gas, you remember Seiko saying that the gas affects you in a instant, of course it did and you passed out.

You woke up in a familiar place yet you noticed the dent where Izayoi thrown a knife at Aoi was gone, maybe your in a familiar area but not exactly where you use to be.

From what your getting whoever is behind this got gas to make everyone pass out and moved them in a similar place to make them thing they are in the same place when they aren't.

You looked at your rist band and pressed on it to reveal what you forbidden action was "don't stand up for yourself".

With this you know to stay away from Juzo and Ruruka for obvious reasons, you also know to follow the rules cause you kinda don't wanna die (reader shush! You don't wanna die and that's final)

You ended up spending the room where you would sleep with Kyoko, you trust her, You've known her for a while.

"Best of luck to you" Kyoko said to you, she was sitting down next to you with both of your heads leaning against the wall.

"You too" you said quietly to her. You looked at Tengan who suspiciously doesn't seem to be worried at all.

You could feel your eyes get heavy it scared you that this might be the last time you see the light but at the same time it might not be. You finally couldn't fight the sleeping drug and fell asleep next to Kyoko

Time skip to when you woke up

You slowly opened your eyes to Kyoko in front of you looking at you with concern the signed in relief when seeing your eyes open

(Yeah she's gonna be a bit ooc but she cares about you so)

Tengan came out from around the corner "thank goodness we were not targeted" he said to us with a kind smile, he walked away and you kept an eye on his every move, Kyoko did the same.

"He seems to calm in a situation like this" Kyoko commented, you nodded agreeing with her.

Time skip to the heroic save of koichi. HE SHOULD OF LIVED

You saw Ruruka pull out something from her pocket, it looked like a detonator.

Your eyes widened, "KYOKO LO-" you were interrupted by a explosion sound and the ground falling under Kyoko.

You and Koichi ran to her, he was closer so he got to her first however he opened his left hand making his rist band go off.

You're eyes widened and you tired to lift up both Koichi and Kyoko, you didn't have much strength due to Ruruka stabbing your dominant arm earlier.

Koichi smiled faintly and punched your hand using his free hand making you let go out of reflects.

You tired to grab his hand but you were too late, both you and Kyoko cried you heard him finally say "Jin" as he fell to his death.

You closed your eyes as you lifted Kyoko up.

"Why did you let him fall like that?!?" Kyoko shouted at you, you kept your head down as she grabbed your collar. Of course you couldn't reply cause of your forbidden action.

Kyoko's eyes softened "sorry" she quietly said to you.

You saw Ruruka have a angry face on her. You pointed at her "it was her" Kyoko looked at Ruruka in rage.

Time skip, you can tell I have a hard time remembering anime episodes.

After Ruruka's session and Juzo finding out we were underwater you, Kyoko and Ryota (Ryota buddy you get something to tell is cause you were the 666 word) went off somewhere else.

"We need to get to Makoto" Kyoko stated, you and Ryota followed her

"Naegi? What good will that do" Ryota questioned.

You would think quarantine would make me more desperate to do chapters but now I'm just more desperate to make the bags under my eyes that I've had for years go away.