Blackened Rantaro x victim reader

Warning a spoiler to the end of the game (it would literally ruin the whole plot twist ending so if you haven't played/watched the whole drv3 I recommend not reading this and if you complain that I spoiled it then I will laugh at you mercilessly)

Basically Rantaro killed you

(Every reader here: NO SHIT SHERLOCK)

He did it to see his sisters again, he got desperate. Of course he didn't get away it and of course he regretted it.

Rantaro lied there bleeding from the execution his eyes slowly becoming heavier.

He gained your trust for you to lower your guard to make it easier for him to kill you but he still enjoyed the times you two spent together.

"I'm sorry" where his last words before his eyes completely shut and he died from blood loss.

His eyes slowly opened it reveal everyone else they died, he clearly knew he was escaped the virtual world and he was in the waiting room for the game to end before anyone could pick the victims up so that means....

His eyes widened, he had to apologise to you, he would say that he would die if he never got to apologise to you.

"W-where's (y/n)?!?" He yelled out.

Everyone looked down for a moment before pointing at the side door to the left.

He instantly ran to it and opened it.

It was a simple room with a window, you were looking out the window lost in thought. Of course hearing the door slam open knocked you out of your train of thought.

One hand was resting on your chin while the other was one the window.

Without moving your head you looked at whoever slammed the door open, your eyes instantly widened.

You tensed you and tried to lean yourself as back as possible in hopes to stay as far away as you could from him.

"H-hey no need to be scared" he quietly stated with his arms up.

You were still tense but at least you related enough so that you weren't pressing yourself against the window

He took one step forward but that was enough to keep your guard up and screech in terror, you learned the hard way you couldn't keep your guard down around him.

He quickly stopped himself "I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I got desperate and I just wanted to see my sisters again. I took advantage of your trust and I'm okay if you can't forgive me but I'd rather die then not let you know how sorry I am" Rantaro commented while looking down in shame.

Your eyes softened and your body untensed (is that a word?) itself.

Without thinking, you Ran(taro) to him and hugged him, you were crying of course and Rantaro was shocked.

"I can forgive you.... but I don't think I can forget" you replied.

Rantaro smiled and hugged you back.

"Back when you first murdered me I felt so betrayed but I could see that you were regretting it and you didn't wanna do it" you commented.

You were right, he never did want to murder you but in his head he had no other choice to get out of that killing game since he didn't know it was all fiction at the time.

Welp you forgave him and you were all forced to watch the danganronpa.

Time skip to the end

"Even is this is fiction! Even if we're all fictional, the pain in my heart is real! The pain I feel when I lose my friends are real!"

Wow that was inspirational

Rantaro looked at you with pity before side hugging you "I already forgave you, you know?" You questioned him.

"I know but still.... I'm sorry" he apologised.

You giggled before hugging him back "dork" then you both started to laugh.