⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴

Start from the beginning

Bakugo on the other hand, wasn't so discrete. He openly eyed her up and down, his cheeks flushed, inappropriate thoughts ran through his head. Why the fuck are you so adorably sexy, Kou?! Fucking shitty weird eyes, tch.

Shinsou had only glanced at her for a moment, but seeing her in such an outfit put notions in his head. Notions he didn't want to think about, not yet. Wow.

Kourin was painfully unaware of all the eyes that were on her, her mind filled with thoughts on the last part of the sports festival. She felt tired, but she'd gotten two days of sleep just so she could do her very best.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreation games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one on one!"

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one on one, huh?" Kirishima's eyes twinkled with excitement at the thought. "I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!"

"Was it a tournament last year?" Ashido asked.

Sero grinned enthusiastically, "it's different every year, but there's a one on one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match."

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket." Midnight held a box in her hand labelled lots. "Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place tea—"

"Um, excuse me." Ojiro raised his hand, his brows furrowed. "I'm withdrawing." Everyone gasped at what he'd said. Passing on an opportunity like this seemed like a waste to everyone that'd heard him.

"Ojiro-Kun, why?" Midoriya looked shocked.

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida reasoned.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk," he trailed off, looking at his palm. "I know that this is a great chance, and that it's foolish to waste it.. but, everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't... I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."

Hearing his outburst, the brunette felt somewhat guilty. Maybe if I'd just asked him nicely he would've joined.

"You're worrying about it too much! You should just make sure you produce results in the final!" Hagakure said, trying to cheer him up.

"If you're gonna say that, I didn't do anything either." Ashido added.

Ojiro covered his face with his hand. "That's not it... I'm talking about my pride here.. I can't.. Also, why are you guys wearing cheerleader outfits?" He asked, causing the girls to sweat drop.

"I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class B," he stepped forwards, gaining Midnight's attention. "I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move onto the final round?"

"What's with these guys?! Kou!" Kirishima said, tears in his eyes and with fists clencehed, "they're so manly!"

She patted the red haired boy's shoulder, "very manly."