83- your relationship becomes public

c a l u m

The fans were surprised when they found out Calum was dating. He always said he didn't have time for a relationship. Your relationship was made public by accident. He had let it slip when a fan asked what he was going to do over Christmas break. "I'm going to spend time with my family, and my girlfriend," he told the fan. "Girlfriend?" the girl asked, holding up the camera, Calum's eyes widened. "I uh," he started to stutter, he sighed. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend," he admitted, looking down and smiling a bit. The fan gasped, "Really? How long have you two been together?" she asked. He looked up, "A few months now," he smiled. The video was all over social media, and all you could do was just smile about how cute Calum acted when he talked about your relationship.

a s h t o n

You laid down next to Ashton on the couch. He was watching TV, and you started to play on your phone. "Y/N?" he asked after a while, you looked up at him, indicating that you were listening. "What do you think about, telling the fans about our relationship?" he asked, starting to play with your fingers. "Um, I'm fine with telling them as long as you're ready to tell them," you replied. He sucked in a deep breath, and let it out. "I'm ready to tell them," he muttered, you smiled watching as he took out his phone to tweet about it. Some of the fans were happy that Ashton had found someone, and others not so much.

m i c h a e l

Calum was the one that announced it to the fans. They were on tour, and to surprise Michael for his birthday, the guys decided to fly you out to the city they were in. Calum posted the picture of the two of you being reunited. The picture was of Michael holding you up, your egs wrapped around his waist, and the both of you kissing. "Aren't they a cute couple?" the caption read. The fans went into a frenzy after that, it was mostly them gushing over the picture, and agreeing with the caption. Michael wasn't happy that Calum had told the fans. He let it go after a while, and was actually happy that he didn't have to hide your relationship.

l u k e

As a YouTuber, you received a lot of views. Since the viewers knew you had a boyfriend, they requested you do the Boyfriend/Girlfriend tag. You asked Luke if he was down for doing the video and he agreed. "Okay, you guys requested I do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag," you said to the camera, "So this is my boyfriend Luke, and he's going to do my makeup!" Luke smiled, waving at the camera. "Alright, it looks like you should stick to the music, and not do makeup," you giggled, staring at your reflection. Once the video had finished, you edited it and uploaded it, the video soon became viral. There was a split between the fans, some didn't like the fact that Luke was dating, and some shipped you both.