[53] Lame Jokes

-Lame Jokes-

M i c h a e l

"Hey, hey Michael!" You plopped down beside him on the floor and his eyes wandered over to you slowly. "Yes?" "What's white and can't climb a tree?" He raised his eyebrows and sighed, rubbing his chin. "Me?" You laughed at his response but quickly shook your head. "No, a fridge!" You doubled over in laughter, rolling around on the ground. Michael stared at you for a second then shook his head and went back to practicing.

A s h t o n

Your eyes scanned the laptop in front of you looking for a new joke to tell Ashton. You mostly did it to annoy him, but you also found them extremely funny as well. "Ashton, why was the little boy sad?!" You screamed across the room. He looked over at you and shrugged his shoulders. "Why (Y/N)?" "Because he had a frog stapled to his forehead!" You burst out laughing and slapped your knee. You hear him do the 'ba dum tss' on his drums which made you laugh even more.

C a l u m

"So, guess what?" You grinned as you swung your hands back and forth. Calum looked down at you and smiled. "What?" "Why did-" "No! You aren't doing these again..." He groaned walking slower than he was previously. You pouted up at him which he eventually caved in and sighed, letting you tell the joke. "Why did Sally fall off the swings?" He sighed and looked over at you with a disapproving look. "Because she had no arms." He said in a mocking tone. You shook your head while a huge smile was plastered on your face. "Nope! Because I threw a fridge at her!" He stopped walking and stared at you. "You're lucky I love you..."

L u k e

"Oh, this is mint!" You giggled as you read the text from your best friend. Luke waltzed over to you and sat down beside you. "What is?" "This joke." You looked down at the phone in your hand and cracked up again. "What is it?" He asked you as he got more comfortable on the couch. "Ok, why did the little boy drop his ice cream cone?" Luke leaned back and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "I don't know why?" "Because he got hit by a bus." Luke broke out into a fit of laughter and covered his mouth. "That's terrible!" "But hilarious."