[68] Back To School Shopping

-Back To School Shopping-

M i c h a e l

You absolutely hated going back to school. You brought Michael with you to the store so the both of you can suffer the dreaded horrible thing called school. "Why dont you just drop out and start a band like me (Y/N)??" He asks. You stop and find the item your looking for and throwit in the cart."Because Michael not everyone has supportive parents like you do, and plus I suck at singing so why try?" You say. "Hey, shut up no you dont. Are you almost done? Cos im bored." He asks. "Ummm yeahhh hold on I just need to find this one last thing." You say. You go to where they have the item and its all gone, you looked everywhere and its not there. You get frustrated and walk around. "ughhhh!!" You scream. "Michael, were gonna have to go somewhere else cos they dont have it." "Ughhhh really? " he whines. "Sorry baby , but if I suffer u do to." You say.

L u k e

"hey (y/n) do you really gotta go to school, I mean you really dont need it." He says. "Hahahahahahah coming from a boy who didnt know how to spell license, yeah I think I need it" you say. He smacks your arm playfully. And you tackle him. "Hey its only for like 8 months. Plus youll be touring proablly half of that so well both be fine lukey." You say and pinch his cheeks. " your right, lets make these few last days last" he smiles.

A s h t o n

"wow do you really need all those notebooks?" He asks. "Uhh yeah!! I heard that one of the teachers I have makes you have like an extra 10 notebooks extra." You say. "Well then." He says. " well im glad that your getting your education , better have at least one genius in the family" he blabberd on. You smiled and knew what he was talking about. You hold on to his arm and dragged him quickly before he got distracted by the toys. "Hey wait... hold on." He starts to drift off. "Ashton no! I just wanna get this shopping done quickly I dont want to spend so much time on this shit." You say. He can tell your a little stressed out about it."alright." He says and puts his arms around you.

C a l u m

"weeeee!!!! (Y/n) keep pushing me!! He says. You do what he says and push him down the isles grabbing what you need for school. You throw things in and keep walking away. "Its getting kinda crowded in this cart." He says. " well mabye cos its not meant for a 6 foot somthing guy." You chuckle. You grab the last item from your list and throw it in. You look at calum, and only see calum. All your supplies are gone."CALUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" you yell. He quickly jumps out and grabs everything again that was on your list.