[75] Video Games

-Video Games-

A s h t o n

"What do you want to play?" Ashton, your best friend, questioned you. "I really don't care." You've said for the tenth time. "It's your pick today!" He said nudging you. "Let's play Mario Party." You said folding your arms. "Nah, don't feel like it." He said coolly. "Ashton!" You say slapping him. He starts giggling and grabs you aggressively. "Get off!" You say pushing him slightly. "Make me." He whispers close to you face. "No." You mutter back. He looks from your lips to your eyes and smiles softly. "I don't want to play with the xbox anymore." He says close to your lips. "Me either." You say before he places his soft lips onto yours.

L u k e

Luke was at your house for a third time this week. He needed help with calculus because he was failing and you offered to tutor him before your final in a few days. "Can we take a break?" He asked you. "Sure, what do you want to do?" You reply to him. "Let's play the Wii!" He says while getting up and pulling you into the living room. "Wii sports?" You asked him, putting the disk in and handing him a controller. "I'm down." He says simply. "Here let me help." Luke says while he wraps his arms around you, placing both of his hands on your arms. "Luke its pretend golf." You say leaning back into him. "I know..." He says slowly against your neck.

C a l u m

"Okay, let me finish the game." Calum said to you; however, he was pretty much ignoring you. "Here let me." You said to him taking the controller from him. "Hey!" He grunted trying to get the controller back. "Stop, I got this." You said to him kissing his cheek lightly. "Fine." He complained. He pulled you into his lap as you played his game beating his high scores. He starts to suck up and down your neck, using more tongue as more moans escape your mouth. "Calum.. I'm trying to do something. You really do suck at this game." You said as you felt his length harden under you.

M i c h a e l

You were at Michael's house and you were slightly disappointed because he was playing league. "Play with me then?" He said as he continuously clicked his mouse. "I left my mouse at home." You complained as you wrapped your arms around him. "Play on trackpad?" He said as he ignored you. "That's impossible, I will get skunked." You groaned. "Just give me a few minutes." He said quickly. "Michael you know damn well a game lasts almost 30 minutes!" You complained. "Please." You whispered in his ear. You start sucking lightly on his earlobe and blow on his neck. "I guess.. My um.. Team doesn't need me. They will be okay." He says while picking you up and carrying you to his room.
+
the michael one has so many things wrong with it. first if all a league game lasts about 45 minutes to an hour and one never abandons your team and im just rambling and being a huge nerd now