you cheat

m i c h a e l

"i don't know what's worse; the fact you cheated, or the fact that you cheated with my bandmate..." michael's eyes began to tear up and you took a step towards him, but he backed up. "why?" He asked you and you were holding back the tears.

"i-i don't have an explanation..." you looked down at your feet and you could hear his sobs. you looked up slowly and wanted nothing more than to hold him in your arms. "i'm sorry, michael..." You whispered as you reached out to wipe his tears, but he smacked your hand away.

"i wish i could say all of these mean things to you, but i love you too much to say them... i just wish you could've seen that before you went off to have some 'fun' with someone i once considered my best friend. hell, i considered him to be my brother. i wish i could hurt you like you hurt me, but i just can't and i never will be able to. i wish you the best in your life, just stay out of mine." he pushed past you, wiping the tears and you felt your heart break as you watched him walk away from you.

"i'm sorry..." You whispered once last time before you fell to your knees and continued to cry.

a s h t o n

"you're f.ucking kidding, right? you're the one crying?!" he yelled at you as you stood there with tears rolling from your eyes.

"you're not the one that got their heart broken because the person they thought was loyal to them cheated?! i'm sorry i wasn't good enough for you, (y/n)! i'm sorry i wasn't satisfying enough for your sexual desires. was he good? did you enjoy his dick inside of you? did you enjoy f.ucking some other guy? i really hope you enjoyed it because you can go back to him because i am so beyond done with you. i can't even look at you right now. uou disgust me." He took a few more steps towards you and shook his head.

"i hope that this eats at you everyday like it will for me. you broke my heart and i want you to know that. goodbye, (y/n). enjoy your f.ucking life." he took a deep breath and walked by you, bumping his shoulder into yours. you tried to call out after him, but he ignored you and flipped you off and disappeared down the street.

c a l u m

"so, you slept with him?"

calum asked you as you stood in his room. uou looked at the ground and sighed, meeting his eyes.

"calum, we were on a break-"

"i told you i needed space last night! that is not saying we are on a break or giving you permission to go fuck somebody! what the f.uck is wrong with you!" he screamed at you and you flinched at his words.

"i'm sorry!"

"saying you're sorry isn't going to fix the fact that you slept with someone else after we get into a fight. how the f.uck do you think you would feel if you said you needed space and the first thing i did was go and sleep with someone, huh? how would you feel?" he waited for a reply and you avoided his eye contact.

you knew you messed up, but you couldn't bare to look at him. there was a look of both hatred and pain in his eyes and you didn't want to see that. "i wouldn't feel good..." you admitted, still not bothering to look at him.

"look at me, (y/n). look at me!" he yelled and you finally looked up at him. you noticed his eyes were now red as there were tears falling from his eyes. his chest was heaving up and down and you wanted to just fall to the ground and have a meltdown because you knew his pain was because of you.

"you can go off with that dude and have fun because i am done. i will never understand how you could go and cheat on someone who gave you their everything, but i guess it doesn't matter anymore because we," he pointed to both you and him, "are no longer together. don't f.uck up your next relationship like you did to ours."

he pointed to the door and you were about to speak up and beg for him to forgive you, but he didn't even let you talk. "get the hell out of my house and please, never come back."

the last words were barely audible as he tried to hold back the tears and you looked at him once more before leaving his house. you knew once you did that was the end of you and calum and you hated yourself for doing what you did.

l u k e

"alright. i'll let you explain yourself." he stood up from the couch and began to pace back and forth. you could see he was trying to hold back from shouting and also from just falling to the ground and crying.

"i really have no explanation... i was just angry at you and-"

"right, so because you're angry you go and have sex with some random dude instead of talking it out?! any other normal person would have just talked it out with their boyfriend or girlfriend, not sleeping with some random stranger!" he tugged at his blonde hair and you stood up to meet his level, but he pointed at you and instructed you to sit back down. you listened to him and wiped the tears from your eyes.

"you know, i gave you a second chance, (y/n). i was stupid enough to forgive you the first time and then you go and break my trust and cheat on me once again? f.ucking hell. i should have listened to everyone else when they said i should have left you because if you cheated on me once, you would definitely do it again. i should have listened to everyone, but i didn't. i thought you would change. i thought you loved me-"

"i do love you!" you replied back, standing up from the couch. he shook his head at you and took a step away from you.

"no, because if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me, not only once, but twice. you would have tried to keep this relationship going and actually put effort into it instead of going off and sleeping with random guys. but, hey, think of it this way; now that you're single you're free to f.uck whoever you want, but please don't ever try to contact me because i deserve better. a lot better." he took one last look at you and you started to cry.

"luke, please-"

"you do you." He shot you a small wave and left your house, leaving you there crying.