36- he takes you on tour and someone flirts with you

a s h t o n

It had almost been more than a month since Ashton had taken off to complete the American leg of the tour with One Direction and the distance had been getting to both of you. Ashton decided to fly you over to see the Boston show and you had never been more excited; you were going to America for the first, you were going to catch up with Ashton, you were going to see him in concert like you always did back home in Australia, and you were going to meet One Direction!

The first night had just been Ashton trying to get you to fall asleep with him on the tour bus but failing miserably as the jet-lag and adrenaline was fresh in your body, preventing you from getting barely any sleep that night because you felt that you could run back home from the tour bus to yours and Ashton's home back in Australia.

The next day, that morning, Ashton wanted to take you to sound check with him so that you could see what the concert was going to be like and meet the members of One Direction. He took you around the venue, showing you everything it had to offer. The last place he showed you was the stage, where you stood and faced the empty arena, the size shocking you.

"This place is amazing," you said quietly, feeling two hands find their way to your waist and spin you around. Ashton pulled you close to him, resting his forehead on yours.

"I missed you so much," he whispered and you smiled, leaning and and placing a kiss on his lips. You both pulled away suddenly when there was the interruption of someone clearing their throat and you looked past Ashton's shoulder to see Niall Horan from One Direction standing their with a smirk on his lips.

"It's time for your sound check, Ash," Niall walked over and pointed to the back of the stage where Luke, Cal, and Michael were all setting up, tuning their guitars and fixing the microphones.

"I'll be back later," Ashton placed a peck on your nose before running off to his drum kit. You looked up at Niall and gave a small smile.

"I'm Y/N," you introduced yourself and Niall shook your hand.

"I'm Niall. Ashton talking about how pretty you are certainly didn't do you enough justice," he smirked again and you felt your cheeks heat up. Niall continued to shake your hand all the while, which you found quite strange but let's face it - you were starstruck.

Suddenly a loud drum solo filled the whole arena, causing you and Niall to turn to look where Ashton was, bashing away at his drums. He suddenly stopped and leaned towards his microphone.

"Can the Irish asshole please stop holding my girlfriend's hand?" He said, smirking, his comment echoing throughout the empty arena and you felt your cheeks heat up again, dropping Niall's hand immediately, causing Ashton to grin cheekily.

c a l u m

"Waaaake up! It's time for our sound check!" You felt two arms wrap around your waist and peeked one eye open, meeting Calum's eyes looking at you. You tried to stretch but found it hard - you and Calum had to share his bunk on the tour bus. You weren't complaining though; you had missed him a lot while he was away on tour.

"Do we have to? Can't we just sleep?" You whined and he chuckled, playing with your hair.

"Nooo! Besides, don't you want to meet the guys?" He reminded you that One Direction would be there and you sat up immediately. You loved One Direction and the fact that your boyfriend and his band were touring with them was the coolest thing.

"Okay, up, up, up, Cal! We gotta get to your sound check!" You smacked his arm lightly and he chuckled, sitting up and hopping out of the bunk.

When you walked into the venue, Cal made sure that you had a blank sticker stuck on your shirt that said "Y/N" because he figured it was easier but you knew that the both of you were just too lazy to be bothered with all the introductions. Cal went off to do his sound check and you walked around the venue, checking out the whole place.