you play his instrument

a s h t o n

walking into the studio, you were meant to meet ashton here to watch him play. you loved watching ashton, not only was it extremely sexy but it was great that he was doing something that he loved. ashton flashed you a cheeky grin as you sat down outside the booth not wanting to disturb his recording. blowing him a kiss back, ashton couldn't help but smile. while you waited for ashton, you had a chat with calum, you guys were famous for your deep talks.

"calum, can I ask you a question?, you looked over at him.

"nah, (y/n), you can't", he quickly replied.

"you turd, i'm serious!", you laughed.

"alright, alright go", you had his full attention. "before i came along, did ashton talk about what kind of girl he wanted to date?", you nervously asked fiddling with the loose thread on your top.

"from what i can remember, ashton said he wanted a girl who could play drums, you know, was sexy and mysterious", calum rambled.

"oh, right", you mumbled back. looking back at ashton, he lifted up his hand and waved you in. walking in the room, you were greeted with a big hug from your boyfriend. giving him a kiss on the cheek, you walked over to his drum kit.

"hello to you too", he turned around to watch you.

"sorry, hey bub, how are you?", you asked as you sat down. ashton looked at you strangely as you picked up the drumsticks.

"a bit tired but i'm alright, (y/n) what are you doing?", he replied.

"well, i thought i could try and play the drums", you smiled up at him.

"but what for?", ashton still questioned you.

"well don't you think, it'd be sexy, a chick drummer?", you said as you pressed your foot onto the kick drum. ashton turned around giving calum evil eyes, calum shrugged innocently mouthing 'it wasn't me', making you giggle. ashton turned back to you, crossing his arms over his chest making his biceps look massive but that was beside the point.

"i thought it was worth a shot", you playfully whispered before you started pounding the drums. ashton laughed as he covered his ears. ashton walked behind you and secured your arms in his hands.

"stop, stop, stop", he laughed as you slowly regained your breath. "i don't think it's safe for you to play the drums", he whispered in your ear.

"but you like girls who can play", you replied swiveling the seat around, taking your arms from his hold.

"until i met you of course", he said as he rested his hands on your shoulders. standing up you wrapped your arms around ashton, resting your head on his shoulder. "(y/n), if i wanted another girl, i'm pretty sure you'd know, but funnily enough i love you when you don't play drums". you giggled looking up into his eyes, he leant down and rested his forehead on yours and whispered, "you're crazy". you smiled before planting a very long kiss on his lips only to hear banging on the window from calum. ashton loved who you were and you were silly to think otherwise.

l u k e

sitting on the couch, watching tv with your boyfriend, boredom was an understatement for what you were feeling right now. looking around the room your eyes landed on luke's guitar that rested against the wall. hopping off the couch, luke's attention was on you. you picked up the guitar, throwing the strap over your shoulder making sure you wouldn't drop it. "how do I look?", you asked as you cheekily grinned at luke.

"you look like me", he replied. looking down you realised you did have on his jumper and his beanie. woops? going with what luke said, you jumped onto the coffee table, spinning to face luke, still sitting on the couch. "hey, i'm luke from 5 seconds of summer and this is lego house", you almost shouted, pretending there was a microphone in your hand.

luke played along, "oh my god! luke, i love you so much!" giving him a wink, you strummed the guitar. clearly not knowing how to play you sounded terrible. purposefully singing your absolute worse, making sure to make your voice blow out every couple of words, luke seemed unimpressed.

stopping you mid-song, luke chimed in, "i think we both know i don't sound like that".

feeling invincible, you shot back, "are you sure about that, hemmings?".

"that's it!", luke got off the couch and grabbed the guitar pulling it over your head. resting it back against the wall, he turned around with a determined look in his eyes. grabbing you by the waist, he threw you onto the couch. "feeling a bit brave today babe? you know things like that can really shake my confidence", he pulled a sad face letting you know he clearly wasnt upset and only trying to make you feel guilty.

"oh please luke, you have all the confidence in the world", laughing you got on your elbows and kissed him.

"true, i am pretty great", he laughed it off pulling you back into another kiss. you were just as bad as each other when it came to goofing off but you loved it that way. you should play guitar more often.