Bonus Chapter

So... this is a little bonus content that I fully meant to put into the last chapter but forgot to. If I do go through with a sequel, this would be necessary.

Third Person P.O.V.

Percy sat upon the throne of the Gods, looking over the gathered celebrators. He smiles, thinking of his friends who've returned from the dead, even if it was just for a battle and coronation. Chaos stood in front of him, noticing his gaze lingering on the revived demigods. "You do know you can keep them alive, right?" asks Chaos.

"What do you mean?" asks Percy.

"You're the god of life. That means, with my permission, you can revive spirits, for their or someone's else's, deeds. It's not that I don't trust you will make the right decisions when it comes to reviving spirits, it's that there must still be a balance of life and death, you can't revive everyone that dies because that would tip the scales. However, you won't need to kill someone to revive someone else."

"Would it be alright if I revive everyone who fought in this war?" asks Percy.

Chaos rolls her eyes. "Percy, anyone you choose is worthy to be revived after this war will be worthy in my eyes. After this war, you'll need my permission, just mentally call me." she says.

Percy P.O.V.

"Thank you." I say. I stand up, causing everyone to fall quiet almost immediately. "Would Charles Beckendorf step forward?" I ask.

Beckendorf steps away from the side of Silena and steps forward. "Milord, may I ask, why have I been called forward." he asks.

"Beckendorf, don't call me lord. I called you forwards to reward you for your service during the 2nd Titan War and the Primordial War. Everyone who fought alongside you will be rewarded as well. I offer you partial immortality, meaning you won't return to the underworld unless you fall again in battle." I offer.

Beckendorf looks at Silena, who smiles and nods. "I accept." I smile and wave my hand in his direction, causing him to glow. He grins, and steps back to Silena's side.

I go through everyone who remained on our side, granting them all partial immortality. Soon, Silena, Ethan, and Luke remain.

"Silena Beauregard, step forward." I say. She squeezes Beckendorf's hand and does so. "While you may have spied for the titans, you were manipulated and blackmailed to do so. Furthermore, you came back, leading the Ares cabin to our aid, without whom we wouldn't have won. I offer you partial immortality and a full pardon." I say. She smiles and nods furiously. I smile and grant her her reward.

"Ethan Nakamura, step forward please." I say. The son of Nemesis steps forward, looking nervous. I see his mom staring at his back with pride. "Ethan, you were the last one to swear an oath to Kronos, causing him to rise. You served by his side all the way to Olympus. However, during that time, you kept the secret of my Achilles's spot, and attempted to kill Kronos in this very throne room. I offer you partial immortality and a full pardon as well for your change of heart and courage shown." I say. He looks at me with his eye, nodding slowly after a few moments of thinking. I grant him his reward.

"Luke Castellan. Step forward." The son of Hermes steps forward, head held high. "Luke, you attempted to kill me and the rest of camp multiple times. You were the host of Kronos himself, allowing him to march on Olympus. But, you resisted enough to allow yourself a moment of clarity, which you used to kill Kronos. For your willpower and willingness to do what was right in your worst time, I offer you partial immortality and a full pardon, as well as the position of Guardian of Olympus. You would be a final line of defense should Olympus ever be under attack again, however, you won't be stuck here. You would be able to leave in times of peace." I say.

Luke looks taken aback. He looks at Annabeth and Thalia, both of whom nod to him, Annabeth a tad more excitedly. "I accept your gracious offer, Lord Perseus." he says.

"I'm tempted to take back the offer for that title usage, but I'll be nice." I say. I make him partial immortal. "Kneel before me so you may rise as the Guardian of Olympus." I say. Luke kneels, smirking. I pull out Riptide, my new symbol of power. I place the flat of the blade on the left shoulder of Luke. "By the right of the council, by the will of the gods, I dub thee, Guardian of Olympus." I say in a formal voice, moving my blade from the left shoulder, to the right, and then to the top of his head. As King of the Gods, I am technically allowed to make this decision on my own, however, that's not something I take lightly. I had a mental conversation with the council. All of them agreed, save for Zeus and Ares. Dioyonsus was passed out, as usual.

"Now that all heroes have been rewarded, I say we celebrate the winning of a 3rd war, celebrate a new era for Olympus, and celebrate old heroes redeemed." I say. "To the fighters of freedom, to those who fought for Olympus, to the demigods, goddesses, huntresses, amazons, cyclops, and nature spirits who live to celebrate the dead. TO OLYMPUS!" I shout, raising Riptide. The crowd cheers. I smile, hoping the peace will last.

There. I wanted to bring back the dead heroes but completely forgot to. There was something else I wanted to do, but I can't remember what it is, so there might be another one of these bonus chapters. Thank you for reading, have a good day.