Entrance and Revelations

Percy P.O.V.

I awake in a place that wasn't my tent and for a moment, I mentally panic until I notice the mess of auburn hair leaning against my side. I immediately force my body to relax as to not wake up the sleeping beauty next to me. Artemis somehow curled up into a ball during the night and her head is now facing the side of the bad, leaning against my chest, and her feet were brushing mine. All in all, it felt amazing but all good things have to end. All I could really do was wait for her to wake up and hope to not get shot, because I'm not waking up someone that looks so at peace.

As I feel Artemis start to stir, I think about what we are doing today. First, we're reporting to Zeus about the attack last night, and then... and then we're heading to Camp Half-Blood. They won't find out who I am if I have anything to say about it.

As Artemis slowly opens her eyes, she immediately takes in her surroundings. If she is surprised to wake up to me, she doesn't show it. So far, so good. She stands up and pushes me off the bed. Ow.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"I needed you to get up so we could report to Father." she replies with a smirk.

"Well, I was already awake!" I exclaim.

"I know."

"Fine, I'll go change and wait for you outside your tent, ok?" I ask.

"That's fine Percy."

As I turn to leave, I heard a soft voice behind me say, "Thanks for staying."

"Anytime"

I peek out of the tent and don't see any hunters awake yet so I throw my tent square on the ground next to Artemis's and walk inside. I change my sea green T-shirt to a black shirt and put on a new pair of jeans. I grab a fresh hood and make a mental note to wash my dirty clothes soon.

I walk out of my tent and with a thought, it starts to fold in on itself very quickly until it's in it's tent square form. Before I wait however, I need to make the hunter's food in case they wake up while we're gone. Concentrating on the picnic table we use, I summon a buffet of breakfast foods like bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, milk, biscuits, hash browns, etc.

I wait outside of Artemis's tent until she comes out a few minutes later wearing her normal hunting gear. She grabs my hand and flashes us to Olympus. Shooting a silver arrow into the sky, it explodes and the council flashes in periodically in the next five minutes.

Once everyone arrived, Zeus asked Artemis, "Daughter, is there a reason you called an emergency meeting at this hour?" No, she did it for the giggles.

"Yes Father, the hunt was attacked last night by Orion and about 200 monsters. We successfully killed them all after Percy showed up." At the mere mention of Orion, Apollo looked pissed.

"When Percy showed up' huh, Are you failing in your duties, Perseus?" boomed Zeus.

"No Lord Zeus, I had requested to visit my father earlier that evening and was busy helping him fight Oceanus." I reply smoothly.

"And I'm just now hearing about this why, brother?" questioned Zeus.

"Heh Heh, about that." Poseidon said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. He then waves his hand and Oceanus's appears in the middle of the throne room.

"Poseidon, what happened at Atlantis last night?" asked Zeus.

"Well, after Percy showed up in my throne room, I gave him his armor and shield and he came to the front lines with me, Ampitrite, and Triton. I engaged Oceanus while Triton and Percy killed his snake. Ampitrite was in the back shooting arrows. After they killed the snake, Percy fought Oceanus while Triton helped me recover from the fight. Percy then proceeded to defeat Oceanus and then had to leave to help Artemis and her hunt." finishes Dad.