Dam villains starting with O's in their dam names

"Percy!" shouts my dad. "Delphin, do you mind. You can give your report later."

Delphin nods and says in dolphin speak, "Yes my lord." Delphin swims out of the room, the guard leaves, and Poseidon gets off his throne and comes and hugs me. Triton and Amphitrite look uncomfortable at this sight but don't say anything. Poseidon realizes what he's doing in front of his wife and son and lets go of me, looking uncomfortably at his wife. She rolls her eyes and gestures that it's ok.

Poseidon looks back to me and gets this goofy grin on his face. Oh gods, is that what I look like when I'm excited? "Percy, I'm glad you came to Atlantis." He exclaims.

"Dad, hello. I'm proud to say I haven't died by the hunters yet and that Atlantis is really beautiful." I say.

"Yes it is, well, I believe that my wife and son have something to say to you." He says. Thanks Dad, throw me under the bus.

"Percy, I know we don't have exactly the best relationship because you're the product of Father's cheating, however, you have saved the world twice and brought my son to Camp. I would like to have a better relationship with you in the future. Thank you for making the gods recognize the minor gods and for bringing respect to their kids. Without you, my son would be in the Hermes cabin, probably hating me. " says Triton.

"I would love to restart. Your son, Danny, is amazing by the way. His mom is very nice but his stepdad is-was a jerk. Danny won't have to worry about him anymore, Uncle Hades on the other hand... I was only doing what was right when I made that wish."

That got a chuckle out of Triton and Amphitrite looked concern for her grandson as did Poseidon. Once I had hinted I killed him, they looked relieved. Amphitrite looks at me, "Even though I don't have any demigod children that your wish affected..." She looks at an uncomfortable Poseidon. "You still saved us all twice, and for that, you have my eternal respect."

"Thank you Lady Amphitrite." I say.

"Just Amphitrite Percy, you deserve the most of all of the demigods to not have to deal with titles."

"Thank you. So Oceanus's army is still around?" I ask, curious to what my dad and half-brother have to deal with in the underwater kingdom.

"Yes Percy, Oceanus himself disappeared after we took down Typhoon and you defeated Kronos, (AN:I'm pretty sure this is how it went in The Last Olympian but I not sure. The part about Oceanus, not his army.) however, his army didn't disappear, they keep making small attacks on villages on the outskirts of our kingdom. Nothing too damaging, just a hassle to repair. He doesn't have many soldiers left, from what Delphin said, we captured a large amount of his remaining army." says my Dad.

"Yes, although it was unfortunate that the palace was destroyed, it was necessary to defeat Typhoon and it made Oceanus let up." adds Triton.

"Well, as Poseidon knows, Polybetes recently attacked Camp Jupiter. He was risen by Tartarus for the coming war, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Oceanus more soldiers to attack you." I say. This seems to worry Poseidon and he looks deep in thought. Amphitrite and Triton look scared about another attack so soon.

"Percy, I think you may be right. It would be a good way to get us out of this war to attack me in my domain. I wouldn't be able to assist my siblings in the war." points out Poseidon.

Percy? I hear a voice in my head. It doesn't sound like when Chaos speaks to me in my head.

Hello, may I ask who this is? I ask. I can practically hear and feel the eye roll that occured with my statement.